Dead by Daylight keeps on churning our premium content month after month to keep players engaged. Chapter 27, Tools of Torment, is no different. The asymmetric horror title ihas introduced a new Killer, two new Survivors, a new map, and more.
When does Tools of Torment Release in Dead by Daylight?
Dead by Daylight's Chapter 27, Tools of Torment released on March 7, 2023. It is available on PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, Windows Store), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
Dead by Daylight Killer - The Skull Merchant
Adriani Imai, otherwise known as the Skull Merchant, is Dead by Daylight's first original female slasher. She is a wealthy tech executive with a darker side. She crafts drones from the skulls of her former victims and hunts down her targets. This Power, Eyes in the Sky, allows her to position four Drones throughout the map and stalk her victims. Players will likely want to practice against bots in several matches just to get a handle on the new mechanic.
The Skull Merchant Perks
- Game Afoot: While you are chasing the Obsession, this perk activates. Damaging Generators and destroying Breakable Walls and Pallets gives you a 5% Haste Status for 8/9/10 seconds. Whenever you hit the Survivor with the total most time in chase with a Basic Attack, they become the Obsession. The Killer can only be Obsessed with one Survivor at a time.
- THWACK!: After hooking a Survivor, this perk activates. The next Breakable Wall or Pallet you break will make Survivors within 28/30/32 meters scream and reveal their aura for four seconds.
- Leverage: Each time you hook a Survivor, gain one token, up to 10. When you Hook a Survivor, this perk activates for 30 seconds. For each token, reduces the speed at which Survivors heal by 3/4/5%.
Dead by Daylight Survivors - Renato and Thalita Lyra
The Killers in Dead by Daylight aren't the only ones to enjoy the beauty of siblings working together. Thalita and Renato Lyra hail from Brazil. The duo utilizes unique Teamwork Perks to help survive the deadly trials.
Renato Lyra Perks
- Background Player: When the Killer picks up another Survivor, Background Player activates for 10 seconds. When you start running, you break into a sprint at 150% of your normal Running Movement speed for four seconds and become exhausted. This perk cannot be used while exhausted. This perk causes exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds.
- Blood Rush: This Perk activates once you are one Hook away from instant death. While healthy, running, and suffering from Exhaustion, press the Active Ability Button 1 to lose a Health State and recover from Exhaustion instantly and gain the Broken status effect for 28/24/20 seconds. You are automatically healed from injured to healthy after 28/24/20 seconds. Being put into the Dying State will cancel the healing effect. Activating Blood Rush will disable it for the remainder of the trial. Exhaustion prevents Survivors from activating other Perks that cause Exhaustion. Broken prevents Survivors from being healed.
- Teamwork: Collective Stealth: Whenever another Survivor finishes healing you, you both leave no scratch marks as long as you stay within 12 meters of the Survivor who healed you or until one of you loses a health state. Teamwork: Collective Stealth can only trigger once every 180/160/140 seconds. Survivors can only be affected by one Teamwork: Collective Stealth effect at a time.
Thalita Lyra Perks
- Cut Loose: After performing a rushed vault in a chase, this Perk activates. While active, your rushed vaults are silent for up to 4/5/6 seconds, and successfully performing a rushed vault during that time resets the timer. This perk goes on cooldown for 45 seconds.
- Friendly Competition: Whenever you finish Repairing a Generator with at least one other Survivor, this Perk activates. You and other Survivors who finished Repairing the Generator with you get a 5% increased Repair progress speed for 45/60/75 seconds. Survivors can only have one instance of this Perk's ability active at once.
- Teamwork: Power of Two: Whenever you finish healing another Survivor, you both move 5% faster as long as you stay within 12 meters of the Survivor you healed or until one of you loses a Health State. Teamwork: Power of Two can only trigger once every 180/160/140 seconds. Survivors can only be affected by one Teamwork: Power of Two effect at a time.
Related: Dead by Daylight Codes (March 2023) – Free BP & Charms!
Tools of Torment Map - The Hunting Camp
Nestled in the MacMillan Estate's Shelter Woods, The Hunting Camp is filled with shipping containers brought in for the express purpose of The Skull Merchant's hunts. These are split between two layers. The first is grim and grisly, with oil, blood, and horrific machines designed to slaughter Survivors. The second layer is a sleek, sophisticated penthouse packed with all the finest amenities for Adriani Imai.
Tools of Torment Trailer
For more Dead by Daylight goodies, check out Who is The Knight in Dead by Daylight lore? on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Dead by Daylight Chapter 27: Tools of Torment – Killer, Survivors, Map, and more!