The final Season of Destiny 2 is here. Season of the Wish gives players the Queensfoil Censer and a slew of exciting perks to play with, and below you'll find all of them.
With the buffs that auto rifles and pulse rifles have seen, both having an Overload Perk will encourage experimentation in more challenging content. Additionally, Solar seems to be the strong pick in terms of subclass thanks to the abundance of perks. Throw in some buffed Seasonal Weapons and there is plenty of fun build potential.
All Perks for the Queensfoil Censer in Destiny 2 Season of the Wish
- Anti-Barrier Sidearm
- Sidearms fire shield-piercing rounds and stun Barrier Champions. Also, sidearms are always overcharged when that modifier is active.
- Unstoppable Hand Cannon
- After aiming down the sights of a hand cannon for a short time, shots stun unshielded combatants. This is strong against Unstoppable Champions. Also, hand cannons are always overcharged when that modifier is active.
- Unstoppable Bow
- Holding a bow fully drawn for a short time, shots stun unshielded combatants. This is strong against Unstoppable Champions. Also, bows are always overcharged when that modifier is active.
- Overload Auto Rifles
- Continuous shots from auto rifles stun enemies, delay ability energy regeneration, and lower damage. This is strong against Overload Champions. Also, auto rifles are always overcharged when that modifier is active.
- Overload Pulse Rifle
- Continuous shots from pulse rifles stun enemies, delay ability energy regeneration, and lower damage. This is strong against Overload Champions. Also, pulse rifles are always overcharged when that modifier is active.
- Flame, Fiber, and Freeze
- Combines Solar/Strand and Solar/Stasis Siphon mods into one.
- Kindling Trigger
- The Radiant effect causes Solar weapons to apply Scorch to enemies not already affected by Scorch.
- Blast Radius
- Rapid final blows with grenade launchers or rocket launchers grant Armor Charges.
- Origin Perk Specialization I
- Improves the buffs from Sundering, Nano-Munitions, and Nanotech Tracer Rocket Origin Traits. Weapons with these traits are also always overcharged.
- From Whence You Came
- Increases ability damage against Taken and Scorn.
- Flint Striker
- Rapid precision hits and final blows from Solar weapons grant Radiant.
- Deal increased damage to enemies afflicted with Strand or Stasis debuffs.
- Heart of the Flame
- Give nearby allies Radiant while also increasing your Super damage for each nearby ally when casting your Super.
- Origin Perk Specialization II
- Improves the buffs from Noble Deeds, Unsated Hunger, Head Rush, and Dragon's Vengeance Origin Traits. Weapons with these traits are also always overcharged.
- Wished Into Being
- Ability final blows spawn Orbs of Power when your Super is almost fully charged. Season of the Wish armor decreases this threshold.
- Unraveling Orbs
- Strand weapons get Unraveling Rounds when picking up an Orb of Power.
- Pillar of Ice
- Killing an Encased enemy spawns Stasis crystals.
- Revitalizing Blast
- Champions and bosses are weakened for a short time when damaged by a Solar ability.
- Overload Rocket Launchers
- Rocket launchers are super effective against Overload Champions.
- Dragon's Bite
- There is a chance to suspend or freeze a target when breaking its shield with a Strand or Stasis weapon. Season of the Wish armor increases the chance of this happening.
- Horde Shuttle
- Randomly spawn a Threadling when damaging an unraveled target.
- Hail the Storm
- Shattering Encased targets and Stasis crystals deal increased damage. The latter also shoots off ice shards that damage and slow enemies.
- Rays of Precision
- Solar precision final blows ignite enemies while Radiant.
- Solo Operative
- You deal increased damage when you are the only fireteam member.
- Argent Ordinance
- Shooting a rocket launcher burns one stack of Armor Charge which gives increased damage and reload speed until you either reload or stow the rocket launcher.
For more Destiny 2 content, check out Destiny 2 Belisarius-D God Roll and Best Perks on Pro Game Guides!