Warlocks embody the space magic fantasy of Destiny 2. This is readily apparent when they harness the power of lightning itself with the Arc 3.0 rework. There is a lot to play with here, so let's dive in.
Destiny 2 Warlock Arc 3.0 Supers
- Chain Arc Lightning from your hands to electrify targets with devastating streams of Arc Light that intensify over time. Casting Stormtrance creates a shockwave underneath you.
- Chaos Reach
- Unleash a long-range channeled beam of concentrated Arc energy.
Destiny 2 Warlock Arc 3.0 Abilities
- Healing Rift
- Conjure a well of power that continuously heals those inside it.
- Empowering Rift
- Conjure a well of power that increases weapon damage for those inside it.'
- Chain Lightning
- An extended-range melee Jolts your target and chains lightning to nearby enemies. While Amplified, it created an additional set of chains.
- Ball Lightning
- Fire an Arc projectile forward that releases a perpendicular lightning strike after a short time. While Amplified, Ball Lightning releases additional lightning strikes before detonating.
- Storm Grenade
- A grenade that calls down a focused lightning storm.
- Lightning Grenade
- A grenade that sticks to any surface and emits bolts of lightning.
- Flashbang Grenade
- An explosive grenade that damages and blinds nearby targets.
- Pulse Grenade
- A grenade that periodically damages targets within its explosion radius.
- Skip Grenade
- A grenade that splits upon impact, creating multiple projectiles that seek targets.
- Flux Grenade
- An explosive grenade that attaches to targets.
- Arcbolt Grenade
- A grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby targets.
Destiny 2 Warlock Arc 3.0 Aspects
- Arc Soul
- Cast your Rift to create an Arc Soul that fires at targets in front of you. Allies can pass through your Rift to get an Arc Soul. Your Rift charges faster when allies are near. While amplified, your Arc Souls are supercharged and gain an increased fire rate.
- Lightning Surge
- While sliding, activate your charged melee ability to blink forward, calling down lightning strikes that jot targets as you rematerialize.
- Electrostatic Mind
- Defeating targets with Arc abilities or defeating jolted or blinded targets creates an Ionic Trace. Collecting an Ionic Trace makes you amplified.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out How to claim Gift of the Thunder Gods in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.