Destiny 2 has plenty of machine guns for Guardians to chew through its swarms of enemies: Void, Arc, Solar—you take your pick. However, there can only be one that stands atop the mountain of ridiculous weapons, and that is Commemoration. Here's how to add it to your collection and what rolls to craft.
How to get Commemoration in Destiny 2
This 450 RPM machine gun drops in the Deep Stone Crypt raid. Should Guardians wait for DSC to come around as the Weekly Rotator Raid, they can take advantage of unlimited farming to get the necessary red borders for crafting this behemoth.
Related: How to complete Presage in Destiny 2
Commemoration God Rolls
PvE God Roll - Commemoration
The idea behind this build is to make an ads-clearing, boss-melting monster of a machine gun that doesn't need reloading. A lot of people like Killing Tally paired with Reconstruction, but Rampage gives a slightly higher damage buff than Killing Tally, so it's my pick. The rest of these perks serve to bring this beast under control.
- Arrowhead Brake: Increases recoil control by 20 and handling speed by 10.
- Extended Mag: Magazine increased by 14, reload speed decreased by 18, and airborne effectiveness increased by 10.
- Reconstruction (Enhanced): This weapon reloads itself from reserves at an improved rate over time, up to double capacity (10% of magazine capacity from reserves every 3.5 seconds when not firing).
- Rampage (Enhanced): Final blows with this weapon grant increased damage (10% / 21% / 33.1%) for an improved duration (five seconds). Additional kills refresh the buff's duration.
- Masterworked Handling: Handling increased by 10.
PvP God Roll - Commemoration
In stark contrast to PvE, Heavy ammo is in short supply for PvP modes. As such, we're going to focus more on improving overall handling and range. Surplus gives some serious enhancements for each charged ability and Under Pressure takes advantage of the limited ammo granted in PvP.
- Smallbore: Increases range and stability by seven.
- Accurized Rounds: Range increased by 10.
- Surplus (Enhanced): Increases handling (5/25/60), reload speed (10/25/60), and stability (5/15/25) for each fully charged ability.
- Under Pressure (Enhanced): Stability and accuracy improve as the magazine gets lower.
- Masterworked Range: Range increased by 10.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out How to get the Hope Eater emblem in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides!