A week after its release, players are able to get their hands on the catalyst for the Exotic pulse rifle, Revision Zero, in Destiny 2. To acquire it, Guardians will need to complete the fourth week of Season of the Seraph's questline. This will unlock the "Should You Choose to Accept It, Part I" quest from Rasputin.
Should You Choose to Accept It, Part I
- Return to the Archimedes Annex and download the cryptographic index.
- This mission can be launched from the H.E.L.M.
- Travel to Europa for further instructions.
- Travel to any point on Europa to advance the quest, but we recommend going to Cadmus Ridge.
- Decrypt the passcode cipher by completing patrols and defeating combatants on Europa.
- Run a Lost Sector to easily knock this one out.
- Locate the dead drop in the Perdition Lost Sector of Cadmus Ridge, and upload the cipher.
- The dead drop is at the end of the Lost Sector and is a barrel with the Hakke symbol above it, just to the left of the treasure chest.
- Launch "Operation: Seraph's Shield" on Legend difficulty and find the weapon schematic.
- Guardians will need to locate a dead Exo frame and interact with it. It is in the room with the laser grid and rigged floor titles.
- Complete "Operation: Seraph's Shield" on Legend difficulty to successfully obtain the catalyst.
- After finding the Exo frame, complete the mission on Legend difficulty.
What does the Revision Zero Catalyst do?
Revision Zero has the Intrinsic Trait, Hunter's Trace, which can be upgraded four times. Revision Zero fires shield-piercing ammunition and is strong against Barrier Champions. Precision hits grant targeting data. When charged one to four times, Guardians can swap to an alternate scope to load a corresponding number of high-damage rounds. Additionally, Revision Zero can be reshaped after obtaining the catalyst to have "Frenzy Refit." This progressively increases the reload speed for a short time with each rapid kill.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Who is Xivu Arath in Destiny 2? on Pro Game Guides.