Bungie keeps right along the path of fantastic story-telling in Destiny 2. This week picks up right where last week's mission left off. Once again, Eris will task you with braving the horrors of the Derelict Leviathan to find the root of Calus' connection with the Darkness.
- Step 7: Return to Eris at the Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.
- Step 8: Gather Vestiges of Dread to power up your Nightmare Harvester (500)
- Step 9: Complete tiers of the Nightmare Containment public event within the Derelict Leviathan and bind your Vestiges of Dread at the Nightmare Harvester after completing the final tier to create a Bound Presence.
- Each additional time you bind after completing the final tier has a chance to reward a Bound Presence.
- Step 10: Return to the Underbelly of the Leviathan with Crow to perform a second attempt at the ritual of severance.
- Step 11: Speak to Crow in the H.E.L.M.
- Step 12: Speak to Eris at the Crown of Sorrow in the H.E.L.M.
- Step 13: Eris will contact you through the Crown of Sorrow once she has formulated a new plan, and she encourages you to continue to explore the Derelict Leviathan and contain its Nightmares in the meantime.
- This quest will progress at the next weekly reset.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Best SMGs in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.