Every Tuesday, Destiny 2 experiences a weekly reset that refreshes the game with new seasonal content like weekly quests, new raids, pinnacle gear opportunities, and more challenges. All weekly bounties like vanguard and crucible also refresh, allowing for more opportunities to earn powerful and pinnacle gear across multiple characters.
In this post, we keep track of all the new content available at the start of every weekly reset so that you never miss an activity or opportunity for new gear. Weekly resets occur every Tuesday at 10am PT, 1 pm ET and 6pm BST from March to Nov.
Weekly Quests - Season of the Splicer
Season of the Splicer continues with the featured weekly quest, Path of the Splicer VIII. The quest should operate similarly to the precious Path of the Splicer weekly quests, albeit in a different location of the world with additional story progression from Mithrax. Speak to the Splicer Servitor on the HELM to pick up this quest, which takes place on Europa.
Path of the Splicer VII also grants players access to the next Expunge: Corrupted Weekly Story mission, which grants Pinnacle gear. This is expected to be the final Expunge mission of the season.
K1 Crew Quarters
- Location: Hellmouth, The Moon
- Recommended Power Level: 1340
- Rewards: Exotic Chest Armor (Common), Enhancement Cores
- Location: Sorrow's Harbor, The Moon
- Recommended Power Level: 1310
- Reward: Exotic Head Armor (Rare), Enhancement Cores
Grandmaster Nightfalls returned to Destiny 2, offering players the most difficult strikes to complete. Players must be at least 1335 power to participate.
- The Insight Terminus
- Nightfall Weapon Reward:
- Fusion Rifle: Hung Jury
- Adept weapon available from Grandmaster
- Fusion Rifle: Hung Jury
Pinnacle Gear Challenges
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard
- Recommended Power: 1230
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat
- Recommended Power: 1240
- Raid: Deep Stone Crypt
Banshee-44 is the Exo Gunsmith who arms Guardians with legendary weapons each week. He's worth approaching every Tuesday not only to pick up his bounties, but to check out potential weapons missing from your arsenal. Banshee-44 is located on the Tower in the main center area.
- Grenade Launcher: Truthteller
- Hand Cannon: Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver
- Linear Fusion Rifle: Tarantula
- Rocket Launcher: Bad Omens
- Shotgun: Wishbringer
- Sniper Rifle: Long Shadow
Iron Banner Drops
Four weapons are included in Iron Banner during Season of the Splicer, two of which return from previous seasons and two brand new weapons. All four of the weapons have random rolls which should encourage players to grind Iron Banner if they do not earn the weapon with the exact stats they were hoping for.
- Shotgun: Riiswalker
- Machine Gun: Archon's Thunder
- Hand Cannon: Finite Impactor
- Sniper Rifle: Occluded Finality
For more Destiny 2 content resets, check out Destiny 2: Where is Xur? on Pro Game Guides.