Each week, Destiny 2 undergoes a reset in which all of its story content, PvP and PvE activities, and challenges are updated and changed.
In addition to new content, it also resets the rewards and the reward progress from each in-game activity, allowing guardians to rinse and repeat activities every week for new rewards. Weekly bounties are also reset to entice players for more XP or better rewards over a longer period of time. Here is a list of all the new content for the week of Nov. 23 to Nov. 30.
The weekly reset is every Tuesday at 10am PT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET.
- This week's Nightfall is The Lake of Shadows Strike where Guardians must defeat the Taken.
- For Hero, Legend, and Master level Nightfall, the Champions are Unstoppable and Overload.
- The special game mode for Crucible this week is Showdown. This 3v3 elimination playlist is a fast paced battle to win the most rounds. Guardians can revive each other mid round in order to stay in the fight.
- All other game modes: Control, Elimination, Rumble, and Glory Rank playlists, are still active and playable.
- For this week, the Drifter is offering bonus Gambit Rank points for playing Gambit matches. If you are still trying to get the Gambit ornament for the Ascendancy rocket launcher or trying to pickup an exotic engram for reseting your rank, now is the time to go for it.
- The Exo Simulation for this week is Safeguard.
- It is located on the Planet of Europa on the left side of the map.
- After unlocking the weekly challenge for this activity, it drops high-level "Pinnacle Gear."
- This week's Empire Hunt is The Technocrat.
- Players will defeat Praksis, a technology expert.
- After unlocking the weekly challenge for this activity, it also drops "Pinnacle Gear." But this challenge is only completed by playing the Empire Hunt on Master Difficulty, which has a recommended power level of 1350.
- This week's rotation of the Shattered Realm is Debris of Dreams.
- Here, players will align the three beacons within and rescue the Lost Techeun.
- This game mode now has a Legendary difficulty option for Guardians to obtain more powerful gear.
- Note: You must own the season pass to access this content.
There are no new seasonal challenges currently for the Season of the Lost. Now is the time to catch up on old ones that you missed or ones that were too challenging to finish.
For more Destiny content, check out How to get the Gjallarhorn in Destiny 2 on Pro Gaming Guides!