Ahoy and Aweigh is an introductory quest in Destiny 2's Season of Plunder. It sets the stage for a rousing adventure and throws Guardians deep into Eliksni culture. Here's how to start and complete the quest chain.
Destiny 2 - Ahoy and Aweigh Quest
To partake in Ahoy and Aweigh, Guardians will need the Season of Plunder Season Pass. This is included in the Witch Queen Annual Pass or may be purchased individually. It is a quick quest that kicks off the story for Season in Destiny 18. The quests will kick off automatically if Guardians already have the Season Pass. Otherwise, follow the steps below to get started.
- Complete the "Salvage and Salvation" mission. Launch this mission via the Destinations tab in the H.E.L.M.
- Witness the interaction in The Ether Tank.
- Speak with Spider in The Ether Tank in the Eliksni Quarter, accessible via the Destinations tab in the H.E.L.M.
- Defeat Eramis' loyal pirates in Ketchcrash.
- Speak with Misraaks at the Astral Seas Star Chart in the H.E.L.M.
The series of missions take Guardians back to Europa, where it is discovered that Eramis of House Salvation has broken free of her icy prison. The Guardian will then be treated to a cutscene with The Drifter, Misraaks, and the adorable Eido. Speak with Spider to secure a deal to use his Ketch to fight against Eramis. After an impressive battle amongst the stars, the Guardian will want to make their way back to the H.E.L.M. to speak with Misraaks, thus concluding the quest chain.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out What does the Delicate Tomb Catalyst do in Destiny 2? on Pro Game Guides.