Long Seasonal Quests that go for the entirety of a Season in Destiny 2 have become the norm. It's a way for developer Bungie to tie together the larger story through bite-sized pieces released each week. As part of the Seasonal Challenges, it will usually fall onto Guardians to complete that week's portion of story content. For the Season of Plunder, the Antiquarian challenge fills that role.
Destiny 2 Antiquarian I Seasonal Challenge
Antiquarian I is part of the Week 1 challenges in Season 18. It requires Guardians to return the first relic to the H.E.L.M. and defeat combatants on Europa. Defeating combatants with a fusion rifle will award bonus progress for the second requirement. This kicks off during the Sails of the Shipstealer Seasonal Quest.
Related: Who is Osiris in Destiny 2 lore?
Antiquarian Quest Steps
- Visit the Star Chart in the H.E.L.M.
- Examine the details of the Captain's Atlas in your quests. Restore a Treasure Map in the Captain's Atlas using the Map Fragments and Treasure Coordinates provided.
- Loot buried treasure at the end of an Expedition activity.
- Claim the Successful Expedition Weekly Challenge in the Season of Plunder section of your quests.
- Upgrade the Star Chart in the H.E.L.M.
- Complete Pirate Hideout: Val'aug, the Brute.
- Visit The Ether Tank holoprojector in the Eliksni Quarter.
- Visit Spider in The Ether Tank in the Eliksni Quater.
- Check in with Spider in The Ether Tank, again.
- Return the first relic to the table opposite the Star Chart in the H.E.L.M.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Which Strikes have Cabal bosses in Destiny 2? on Pro Game Guides.