One of the many ways in which you can customize your Guardian is by equipping a Title. A Title will place a little snippet of purple text beneath your Gamertag for other players to see. Each new season of Destiny 2 gets its own correlating Title, and in order to unlock it, you have to complete some Triumphs. Here is how to get the Reaper Title by completing all of the Season of the Haunted Triumphs in Destiny 2.
All Season of the Haunted Triumphs for the Reaper Title in Destiny 2
There are a total of 10 Triumphs that Guardians will need to complete in order to unlock the Reaper Title. Here are all of the Triumphs and their requirements:
- Severance - Complete the mission Bound in Sorrow.
- Vendor Upgrades Unlocked - Unlock all upgrades for the Crown of Sorrow.
- Tritainment - Successfully defeat each Tier III Nightmare Containment Boss. There are three that rotate each week: Elykris, Anaphex, and Navôta.
- Harvester of Sorrows - Bind Nightmares after completing Tier III Nightmare Containment activities.
- Malicious Haunt - Defeat combatants and Guardians with Season of the Haunted weapons. Defeated Guardians grant additional progress.
- Reaper's Blade - Defeat combatants on the Derelict Leviathan with the Scythe.
- Opulent Avarice - Open locked chests with Opulent Keys on the derelict Leviathan.
- Shadow's Return - Defeat dangerous Loyalist threats while exploring the Derelict Leviathan destination and claim the below Triumphs.
- Fever Dream
- A Guardian Is a Guardian, Even in a Nightmare
- Get to Taking Out Their Commanders, One by One
- Controlled Burn
- Hear, Don't Heed - In Sever activities, find and listen to each of Calus's automatons.
- #1 Fan - Collect all of the dignified effigies of Calus aboard the Derelict Leviathan and proudly display them in the H.E.L.M.
Collecting all of these Triumphs will net you a few Exotic items along the way and reward you with the Reaper Title.
For more Destiny guides, check out Changes coming to Solar 3.0 in Destiny 2 right here on Pro Game Guides.