Playing with mods installed can really spice up your gameplay for any video game, so why not Disney Dreamlight Valley? If you have the Steam version of the game on PC, you can make it happen! Here's how.
How to install and use mods in Disney Dreamlight Valley on PC
If you want to get mods for the PC version of Disney Dreamlight Valley, there is one way we've found to make this work. Make sure you are using the Steam version of Disney Dreamlight Valley on PC for this to work. Follow these steps to use mods in your game file:
- Download BepInEx, a mod loader.
- Move your BepInEx files to the Disney Dreamlight Valley installation folder.
- Run the game as usual. Close it out once you get to the main screen.
- Download the mod you want on Nexus Mods
- Unzip the mod folder. Then drag the mod files to the plugins folder of BepInEx.
- You can now play with your mods installed!
Can you use Disney Dreamlight Valley mods on consoles?
If you're a console player of Dreamlight Valley, it's understandable that you may want to get in on the modification fun. But it doesn't seem that easy for players who are not on PC. As of now, there are no clear ways to download mods on Disney Dreamlight Valley for consoles. Even if you could find a way to download mod files onto your console, there seems to be no way to run these mods on the system.
Want to read more about Disney Dreamlight Valley? If so, check out How to complete Ho! Ho! Ho! Task in Dreamlight Valley on Pro Game Guides.