In Disney Dreamlight Valley, players can cook various delicious recipes by acquiring ingredients from different biomes. One of them includes the Banana Split recipe, which is classified as a Dessert. You'll need to have a few biomes unlocked to acquire these ingredients, and we recommend players save up on Dreamlight. Here's how to prepare the Banana Split recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
What ingredients are needed for the Banana Split recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
The Banana Split is a five-star recipe that needs five different ingredients. You will need one piece of Banana, one piece of Sugarcane, one portion of Milk, one portion of Slush Ice, and one Sweet ingredient of any kind. The Sweet item is a versatile ingredient in this recipe, meaning players can use different items like Sugarcane, Cocoa, or Vanilla to complete this recipe. The following list features the location of all the ingredients.
- Can be harvested from Peaceful Meadows and Dazzle Beach biomes
- Can be purchased from Goofy's Stall for 29 Star Coins. Players can also purchase Sugarcane seeds for 5 Star Coins.
- Can be purchased from Chez Remy's Pantry for 230 Star Coins
- Slush Ice
- Can be purchased from Chez Remy's Pantry for 150 Star Coins
- A Sweet
- Can use Cocoa Beans, Vanilla, or Sugarcane for the versatile Sweet ingredient.
Once you have all the ingredients, head towards a Cooking Station. Put the ingredients inside the Stove and use one piece of Coal Ore for cooking the Banana Split recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley. The Banana Split recipe can be sold for 780 Star Coins. Consuming this meal will replenish 2,252 Energy. If you are not going to consume it, we recommend gifting this meal to a companion to improve Friendship Levels with that character!
For more Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out How to make Lobster Roll in Disney Dreamlight Valley only on Pro Game Guides!