If you've ever been frustrated by the lack of wood scattered on the ground in Disney Dreamlight Valley, we have a solution for you. The tree stumps scattered around the Forest of Valor Biome can be removed and give you lots of wood in the process. Here's how you can do that.
How to get rid of tree stumps in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Getting rid of the tree stumps requires you to upgrade your shovel, and upgrading your shovel requires you to invite Anna from the Frozen Realm back to your Village. The Frozen Realm costs 4000 Dreamlight to unlock. You'll need to complete the Frozen Realm quests to calm all the spirits of nature in order to invite Anna back to the Village.
How to complete Anna's quest An Icy Invitation
Once Anna is back in your Village, raise her friendship level to two. This will kick off her quest, An Icy Invitation. Complete these steps and you'll have a new shovel in no time:
- Follow Anna to the bridge in the Forest of Valor to see the tree stumps in your way.
- Talk with Anna. She thinks she may have a book in her home that might give you both some ideas on how to improve your shovel and rid the forest of the stumps.
- You can find the book on a desk around the left corner when you walk in Anna's house.
- Bring the book to Anna. It has the recipe you need for your new shovel. Go and gather:
- 10 Softwood
- Four Hardwood
- Four Iron Ingots (crafted from 20 Iron Ore and four Coal Ore)
- Three Tinkering Parts (crafted from six Iron Ingots)
- Use these to craft the Shovel Blade. Then open your inventory, highlight the Shovel Blade, select it, and select use.
- Congrats! Your shovel is improved. Use it to remove the tree stumps blocking the bridge in the Forest of Valor, then talk to Anna.
- While you're here, you might as well finish the quest. The whole point of getting across the bridge was to check out the Ice Cavern for Elsa. Take a picture of it, then bring the picture back to Anna. Anna will give you a letter to send back to her sister with the picture.
- Go and find Elsa in the Frozen Realm. She misses her sister, too, but isn't quite ready to leave her realm yet. Go and tell Anna to finish the quest.