Looter-shooter Everspace 2 takes place among the stars, which means your means of travel is important because not only do you use it to get around, but you also use it to fight. Because of this, you'll want to get rid of your starting Ship as soon as possible. Here's how to get new Ships in Everspace 2.
How to buy new Ships in Everspace 2
Though you'll no doubt want to buy a new Ship as soon as you start your spacefaring adventure in Everspace 2, alas, you won't be able to until you clear the Spares and Scrap mission, which is a level five main story quest in the Ceto system. It's pretty early, so you won't have to wait too long to change your starting vessel.
Once the mission is complete, you'll gain access to the first Ship Dealer at Nephtys Plains Station in Nephtys Plains, and this is where you can buy a new ship in Everspace 2.
All Ship Dealers and locations in Everspace 2
There are five Ship Dealers in Everspace 2, scattered throughout the universe. Their locations are:
- Nephtys Plains Station, Nephtys Plains, Ceto System.
- Freelancer Hangar, Prescott Starbase, Union System.
- G&B Union Branch, Noah Damaris Starport, Union System.
- Coalition HQ, Letho Starport, Drake System.
- Ships & Supplies, Coalition Cargo Terminal, Drake System.
- The Flying Dutchess ship (once you've unlocked the level two Ship Dealers perk).
Related: Destiny 2 Codes
Ship Dealer stock rotation in Everspace 2
Each Dealer changes their stock on the same set time rotation, which is as follows:
- One Ship—Every seven minutes.
- 50% Ship inventory—Every 14 minutes.
- 75% Ship inventory—Every 28 minutes.
- 100% Ship inventory—Every 56 minutes.
All Ship Classes in Everspace 2
There are three Ship Classes in Everspace 2, each with its own pros and cons depending on your playstyle and stat preferences.
Light Ship Classes in Everspace 2
If you prefer speed and agility, Light fighter ships are for you. Though be aware that where they excel in speed, they lack in armor and shield.
- Stinger—Increased mobility with 50%-88% Shield Bonus, 30%-53% Armor Bonus, 180-3901 Base Hull stats, and extended hardpoint length.
- Scout—Excels in ranged combat with 20%-35% Shield Bonus, 40%-70% Armor Bonus, and increased firing range.
- Vanguard—Increased mobility and rear critical hit chance with 20%-35% Shield Bonus and 10%-18% Armor Bonus.
Medium Ship Classes in Everspace 2
Medium Ships have rounded stats and don't excel in any stat in particular.
- Striker—Primed for close combat with 60%-106% Shield Bonus, 80%-141% Armor Bonus, and boosted speed.
- Interceptor—Excels with primary weapons with 60%-106% Shield Bonus, 100%-176% Armor Bonus, and weapon energy consumption.
- Sentinel—Focuses on using consumables to buff, with 140%-247% Shield Bonus, 50%-88% Armor Bonus, and reduced Shield damage.
Heavy Ship Classes in Everspace 2
Heavy Ships have a higher damage output and armor but take a hit on speed and maneuverability.
- Vindicator—High mobility with 180%-317% Shield Bonus, 100%-176% Armor Bonus, and drone expertise.
- Gunship—Increased armor and damage output but lower mobility and speed. 120%-211% Shield Bonus, 220%-388% Armor Bonus, and reduced incoming armor damage.
- Bomber—Increased armor and damage output but lower mobility and maneuverability. 310%-546% Shield Bonus, 210%-370% Armor Bonus. Hull repair expertise.
For more information on space-themed video games, check out How to get Extraordinary Rendition and its God Roll in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Everspace 2 – How to get new Ships