Fall Guys is a one-of-a-kind battle royale that pits you against opponents in a game-show style setting. It hosts themed seasons every few months that add additional content, costumes, and courses to the game. It's become immensely popular because it's easy to get into and incorporates fan-favorite skins, like the Halo collection. Keep reading to find out when every season started and when it ended, as well as all details about upcoming seasons.
All Fall Guys Season Starts Dates, End Dates, and Themes
- Season 1 - June 21, 2022 - August 29, 2022, Sport
- Season 1 (Legacy) - August 4, 2020 - October 8, 2020
- Season 2 (Legacy) - October 8, 2020 - December 15, 2020, Medieval Knockout
- Season 3 (Legacy) - December 15, 2020 - March 22, 2021, Winter Knockout
- Season 4 (Legacy) - March 22, 2021 - July 20, 2021, Futuristic Knockout
- Season 5 (Legacy) - July 20, 2021 - November 30, 2021, Jungle Adventure
- Season 6 (Legacy) - November 30, 2021 - June 21, 2022, Party Spectacular
The first season of Fall Guys had no theme, but all later seasons had a unique style and theme. Since transitioning to a free-to-play model, seasons have been rebooted. The sports-themed current season will end on August 29, 2022.
For more information about the upcoming Fall Guys season check out What carries over when linking Fall Guys platforms? on Pro Game Guides.