With a new week, we welcome new challenges and quests. We are currently on Week 14 of Epic Quests. In this guide, we will provide the guides for those tough-to-complete quests and some general tips to make the simpler quests even easier.
Note: Fortnite Epic Quests go live on Thursdays. This set of quests will be available on September 9, 2021.
Cheat Sheet Map
The map below provides the locations of all the spawns for this week's quests with specific locations. Follow the instructions below the map if you need more detail.
General Tips & Tricks
The instructions below contain the links to each individual guide and some simple tips to help make the simple tasks even easier.
That's everything you need to know about this week's Epic Quests! Be sure to Check out our Fortnite Homepage for the latest news, guides, and content for all things Fortnite!
- Activate a Rift by purchasing it from a character. 
- Guide: Where to Activate a Rift by Purchasing it from a Character
- There are three characters on the map that sell rifts: Rick Sanchez, Beast Boy, and Bunker Jonesy. The character locations are shown with the green markers above. When you approach any of them, simply interact with them to pull up the conversation radial and select the option to purchase a rift.
- Collect foraged items at Corny Complex. 
- The blue marker on the map above shows you where you can complete this quest. The easiest way to complete it is by chopping down corn in the fields or by collecting cabbage from the ground. Corny Complex will be a highly contested area in the beginning of a match for the final week of Season 7, so it may be best to do this after the first or second storm circle closes in.
- Destroy Alien Eggs. 
- The yellow highlighted areas in the map above show you the best spots to find Alien Egg Spawns. The best place to complete this quest is in the basement of Durr Burger (yellow marker on the map), since this is a rarely visited location.
- Eliminate an attached Alien Parasite. 
- Eliminating attached alien parasites is easy, but finding them sometimes isn't. The best way to complete this quest is to keep an eye out for wildlife with Alien Parasites attached. If you land at Holly Hedges, you might spot an opponent with an attached Alien Parasite, too. Since this can be done anywhere on the map, we have labeled no specific location to complete this quest.
- Ignite structures in Holly Hatchery and Corny Complex. 
- The purple markers in the map above mark the two locations where you can complete this quest. Both areas will probably have a lot of opponents at the beginning of a match, so you may want to approach them after the first or second storm circle dies down. It is easier to complete this quest in Corny Complex since there are more fireflies there, but you can also opt to collect a gas can and simply blow up some buildings.
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle. 
- This quest can be done anywhere on the map, but it's easiest to do it in an area where there are a lot of vehicles and people. However, there are many methods to choose from to complete this quest quickly. One of the most popular ones is to fire at enemies below from a teammate-operate UFO since it offers coverage and a quick getaway.
- Pop tires on IO vehicles. 
- This can be done simply by landing at any of the red markers in the map above and walking up to one of the IO cars there to pop the tires. Discovery Dish on the western edge of the island is rarely contested, so landing there at the beginning of the match will open you up to complete this quest in a matter of seconds.
Don't forget to check out our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features to Season 7!