LEGO Fortnite is a popular game that I enjoy with friends. However, sometimes the servers can go down, leaving me wondering if LEGO Fortnite is down. Here's what you can do to solve the issue.
How to check if LEGO Fortnite is down
There are several ways to check why LEGO Fortnite doesn't work. You'd want first to be sure it's not something on your side, like a lack of internet connection or a problem with your PC hardware.
- Check your internet connection - While games usually go down because of developers, you should first check your internet. Maybe it's just a glitch that can be solved with a router restart.
- Relaunch Fortnite - Some updates may require you to relaunch the game for them to work.
- Check Fortnite server status - Check the status of LEGO Fortnite servers by visiting the official Epic Games Server status page to see if there are any reported issues.
- Check the LEGO Fortnite X account - if something is not working, you may find a reason via the official X (Twitter) account @LEGOFortnite.
- Check Down Detector - This website aggregates reports from users experiencing problems with online services, including Fortnite server status.
How to solve LEGO Fortnite not working issue
If you find that LEGO Fortnite servers are down, there's not much you can do about it. In fact, the best course of action is to wait until developers solve the issue. Most of the time, the game is down because updates are being implemented. In that case, an outage may last a couple of hours. If you think your case is specific, you can contact Fortnite support and report an issue you're experiencing.
If you need more Fortnite help, check out the LEGO Fortnite 'Unable to create your world' error on Pro Game Guides.