The quests in Fortnite like to send us on wild goose chases, and this week is certainly no exception. For this weekly quest, we will cover all locations of the cookbooks in Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs. There are five in each location, and you only need to find four to complete the quest. Let's get started!
Where to Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park & Craggy Cliffs | Fortnite | Week 14 Epic Quests
If you're hoping to get in and out of a match to collect these cookbooks, the best area to go is Craggy Cliffs. It's a named location, so people will always drop here at the start of the match, but it's far less prevalent than Pleasant Park. This being the case, we're going to cover this area first.
Before we begin, we want to mention one important thing: All Epic Quests this week will net you a hefty 40,000 XP!
Special thanks to Fortnite.GG for using the drawing functions on their map!
- On the East side of the broken-down house furthest to the West.
- In the middle of the house on the southwestern corner, behind the register counter.
- In the corner of the kitchen in the large, square house on the southern edge of Craggy Cliffs.
- In the southwestern corner of the clocktower, on the bottom floor under the stairs.
- Near the freezers in the southwestern corner of the building furthest to the East.
- In the northwestern corner of the house furthest South.
- In the kitchen of the large house just North of the house furthest South.
- In the house on the western edge of town, about halfway between the northern and southern edge.
- In the kitchen of the house in the northwestern corner of town.
- Near the back of the house in the northeastern corner of town.
Remember, you only need to find four of these cookbooks to complete the quest. You will not need to go to both areas. Can you find four of them in less than a minute?
Need help with other Fortnite challenges? Check out our full list for All Challenges in Season 5!