- Role: Sub DPS
- Element: Anemo
- Weapon: Catalyst
- Tier: A
- Gender: Male
Strength & Weaknesses:
Fudou Style Martial Arts
Normal Attack—Performs up to five fisticuffs empowered by a mighty wind, dealing Anemo Damage.
Charged Attack—Consumes a certain amount of Stamina and performs a sweeping kick that deals Anemo Damage.
Plunging Attack—Calling upon the surging wind, Heizou plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals Area of Effect Anemo Damage upon impact with the ground.
Elemental Skill: Heartstopper Strike
- Tap—Wields the swift winds to launch a Heartstopper Strike that deals Anemo Damage.
- Hold—Charges energy to unleash an even stronger blow. He will obtain the Declension effect while charging, which will increase the power of the Heartstopper Strike. When the skill button is released or the skill finishes charging, he will strike forward, dealing Anemo Damage.
- Declension—Increases the power of the next Heartstopper Strike. Max four stacks. When you possess four Declension stacks, the Conviction effect will be produced, which will cause the next Heartstopper Strike to be even stronger and have a larger Area of Effect.
- Cooldown—10 seconds.
Elemental Burst: Windmuster Kick
- Leaps into the air and uses the Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger to explosively kick his opponent, dealing Area of Effect Anemo Damage.
- When Vacuum Slugger hits opponents affected by Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, these opponents will be afflicted with Windmuster Iris, which will explode after a moment and deal Area of Effect Damage of the corresponding aforementioned elemental type.
- Vacuum Slugger can afflict a maximum of four opponents with the Windmuster Iris. A single opponent cannot be under the effect of Windmuster Irises of different elements at the same time.
- Cooldown—12 seconds.
- Paradoxical Practice—When Shikanoin Heizou activates a Swirl reaction, he will gain one Declension stack for Heartstopper Strike. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1 seconds.
- Penetrative Reasoning—After Shikanoin Heizou’s Heartstopper Strike hits an opponent, increases all party members’ (excluding Shikanoin Heizou) Elemental Mastery by 80 for 10 seconds.
- Pre-Existing Guilt—Decreases sprinting Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20 percent. Not stackable with passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
C1: Named Juvenile Casebook
- For five seconds after Shikanoin Heizou takes the field, his Normal Attack Speed is increased by 15 percent. He also gains one Declension Stack for Heartstopper Strike.
- This effect can be triggered once every 10 seconds.
C2: Investigative Collection
- When the Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger created by the Windmuster Kick explodes, it will pull nearby opponents in.
C3: Esoteric Puzzle Book
- Increases the Level of Heartstopper Strike by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4: Tome of Lies
- The first Windmuster Iris explosion in each Windmuster Kick will regenerate nine Elemental Energy for Shikanoin Heizou.
- Every subsequent explosion in that Windmuster Kick will each regenerate an additional 1.5 Energy for Heizou.
- One Windmuster Kick can generate a total of 13.5 Energy for Heizou in this manner.
C5: Secret Archive
- Increases the level of Windmuster Kick by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: Curious Casefiles
- Each Declension stack will increase the Crit Rate of the Heartstopper Strike unleashed by four percent. When Heizou possesses Conviction, this Heartstopper Strike’s Crit Damage is increased by 32 percent.
Work in Progress
Work in Progress