Baizhu is a five-star Dendro catalyst user expected to drop in Genshin Impact's Version 3.6 update. He's a compassionate doctor known for brewing up the most bitter medicines, often seen in the company of his pet snake, Changsheng. He runs Bubu Pharmacy alongside Qiqi and tries his best to heal all ailments, although he himself is suffering from one that he can't cure.
Leakers were recently able to get ahold of Baizhu's kit, but keep in mind that the information below has not been confirmed by HoYoverse and should be taken with a grain of salt. As the beta is still running, changes to his kit are inevitable.
Genshin Impact Baizhu Skills
Auto Attack - Gilded Acupuncture
- Normal Attack: Performs up to four attacks that deal Dendro Damage to opponents in front of him.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro Damage to opponents in front of him after a short casting time.
- Plunging Attack: Calling upon the might of Dendro, Baizhu plunges toward the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Dendro Damage upon impact with the ground.
Elemental Skill - Universal Diagnosis
Controls a Gossamer Sprite that cruises and attacks nearby opponents, dealing Dendro Damage.
After it performs three attacks or if there are no opponents nearby, the Sprite will return, healing all nearby party members based on Baizhu's Max HP.
Elemental Burst - Healing Holism
Enters the Pulsing Edict state, creating a Seamless Shield. While in this state, Baizhu will generate a new Seamless Shield every 2.5 seconds. The Seamless Shield will heal your active character based on Baizhu's Max HP and attack opponents by unleashing Spiritveins, dealing Dendro Damage under the following circumstances:
- When a character is under the protection of a Seamless Shield and a new Seamless Shield is generated.
- When the Seamless Shield's effects expire, or when it is shattered.
Related: Genshin Impact Kaveh kit – All Skills, Constellations, Passives & more!
Genshin Impact Baizhu Passives
- Passive one (Herbal Nourishment): When Baizhu is in the party, interacting with certain collectible items will heal your active character for 2.5 percent of Baizhu's Max HP.
- Passive two (Five Fortunes Forever): Baizhu gains different effects according to the current HP of your active character.
- When their HP is less than 50 percent, Baizhu gains a 20 percent Healing Bonus.
- When their HP is equal to or more than 50 percent, Baizhu gains a 25 percent Dendro Damage Bonus.
- Passive three (All Things Are of the Earth): Characters who are healed by Seamless Shields will gain the Year of Verdant Favor effect.
- Verdant Favor effect: Every 1,000 Max HP that Baizhu possesses below 50,000 will increase the Burning, Bloom, Hyperbloom, and Burgeon reaction damage dealt by these characters by 2 percent, while the Aggravate and Spread reaction damage dealt by these characters will be increased by 0.8 percent. This effect lasts for six seconds.
Related: Genshin Impact 3.6 leaks – banners, new area, characters, & everything we know so far
Genshin Impact Baizhu Constellations
- C1 (Even the Slightest Groan): Universal Diagnosis gains one additional charge.
- C2 (Skilled of Hand): When your active character hits a nearby opponent with their attacks, Baizhu will unleash a Gossamer Sprite: Splice.
- Gossamer Sprite: Splice will initiate one attack before returning, dealing 300 percent of Baizhu's Attack as Dendro Damage and healing for 20 percent of Universal Diagnosis' Gossamer Sprite's normal healing.
- Damage dealt this way is considered Elemental Skill damage. This effect can be triggered once every six seconds.
- C3 (All Aspects Stabilized): Increases the Level of Healing Holism by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4 (Ancient Perception): For 15 seconds after Healing Holism is used, Baizhu will increase all nearby party members' Elemental Mastery by 80.
- C5 (Hidden Shifting Signs): Increases the Level of Universal Diagnosis by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6 (Aura Flow): Increases the damage dealt by Healing Holism's Spiritveins by 6 percent of Baizhu's Max HP. Additionally, when Gossamer Sprite or Gossamer Sprite: Splice hits opponents, there is a 100 percent chance of generating one of Healing Holism's Seamless Shields. This effect can only be triggered once by a Gossamer Sprite or Gossamer Sprite: Splice.
If you're excited to meet this long-awaited character, check out our Genshin Impact Baizhu farming guide here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Genshin Impact Baizhu kit – All Skills, Constellations, Passives & more!