The recent influx of early leaks largely focused on upcoming characters Kuki Shinobu and Yelan, who were officially introduced on Genshin Impact's social media platforms. With their confirmed appearance in Teyvat in Version 2.7, leakers are now focusing their attention on sharing other kinds of content that could possibly come in Version 2.7 and beyond.
Twitter leaker @Ubatcha1 recently shared an influx of leaks surrounding the updates leading up to Sumeru. Keep in mind that these are very early leaks, which means that there's a good chance for them to be inaccurate. Take them with a grain of salt and keep an open mind, as everything from Version 2.7 and beyond is still under development.
- Kuki Shinobu's Hangout Event is expected to drop.
- Arataki Itto may be involved in the story—presumably in relation to Kuki Shinobu, as both are members of the Arataki Gang. According to the leaks, he may be traveling to Liyue, where he could possibly meet Yanfei.
- Yanfei is also said to be involved in Yelan's story quest, connecting the dots between Yanfei, Yelan, Kuki Shinobu, and Arataki Itto.
- The Ludi Harpastum may be one of the larger events in this update. Based on the Genshin Impact manga, this event will take place in Monstadt.
- A never-before-met Fatui Harbinger is expected to make an appearance sometime soon. Based on other bits of information, this may tie into Il Dottore's involvement in the Ludi Harpastum. However, it also won't be a stretch for the new Fatui Harbinger to appear in the next update instead.
- The continuation of the legendary Unreconciled Stars event is leaked to happen sometime soon. Since the Fatui is likely to make an appearance in the Ludi Harpastum, these two events may happen in conjunction.
- An existing character's Hangout Event may drop in this update.
- A new weekly boss is said to possibly appear before Sumeru releases.
- It's largely believed that Version 2.9 will be skipped in favor of taking the story straight to Sumeru. In this update, either an existing or new four-star character's Hangout Event will presumably drop.
- A new five-star male character has been leaked to appear in this update. He is said to hold a high position in an unnamed organization. Given the timeliness of his presumed release, he's likely to be a Sumeru character.
- Childe will supposedly make an appearance in the story once again, but it's possible for him to appear anywhere from Version 2.7 to 3.0, as he has an international presence across Teyvat.
For more Genshin Impact news, guides, and updates, check out Pro Game Guides.