Navia is the president of the Spina di Rosula, an organization based in Poisson, which helps Fontainians whose concerns have fallen beyond the capacity of the Gardes. She's an upcoming character expected to be released in Version 4.3.
Leakers have stated that Navia would be a five-star Geo claymore user, and her kit seems to be aligned with reviving the largely underused Crystallize Reaction. I'm excited to finally bring new life to the Geo playstyle while enjoying Navia's dynamic weapon usage (she wields a gun in some skills, like how Mika sometimes uses a crossbow!). If you're also thinking about pulling for her, get to know her kit below. But keep in mind that the information below has not been confirmed by HoYoverse and is solely based on leaks, so take them with a grain of salt. It's common for changes to occur between the beta test and the official release.
Auto Attack: Blunt Refusal
- Normal Attack: Performs up to four consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Ceremonial Crystalshot
- When a character in the party obtains an Elemental Shard created from the Crystallize reaction, Navia will gain one Crystal Shrapnel charge. Navia can hold up to six charges of Crystal Shrapnel at once. Each time Crystal Shrapnel gain is triggered, the duration of the Crystal Shrapnel charges you already have will be reset.
- When she fires, Navia will consume all Crystal Shrapnel charges and open her elegant yet lethal Gunbrella, firing multiple Rosula Shardshots that can penetrate opponents, dealing Geo Damage to opponents hit.
- When 0/1/2/3 or more charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed, 5/7/9/11 Rosula Shardshots will be fired respectively. The more Rosula Shardshots that strike a single opponent, the greater the DMG dealt to them. When all 11 Rosula Shardshots strike, 200% of the original amount of Damage is dealt.
- In addition, when more than three charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed, every charge consumed beyond those three will increase the damage dealt by this Gunbrella shot by an additional 15%.
- Enter Aiming Mode, continually collecting Elemental Shards created by Crystallize reactions. When released, fire Rosula Shardshots with the same effect as when the skill is Tapped. Two initial uses.
- Arkhe: Ousia
- Periodically, when Navia fires her Gunbrella, a Surging Blade will be summoned, dealing Ousia-aligned Geo Damage.
Elemental Burst: As the Sunlit Sky's Singing Salute
- On the orders of the President of the Spina di Rosula, call for a magnificent Rosula Dorata Salute. Unleashes a massive cannon bombardment on opponents in front of her, dealing AoE Geo Damage and providing Cannon Fire Support for a duration afterward, periodically dealing Geo Damage to nearby opponents.
- When cannon attacks hit opponents, Navia will gain one charge of Crystal Shrapnel. This effect can be triggered up to once every 2.4 seconds.
- Energy Cost: 60
- Passive one (Painstaking Transaction): Gains 25% more rewards when dispatched on a Fontaine Expedition for 20 hours.
- Passive two (Undisclosed Distribution Channels): For four seconds after using Ceremonial Crystalshot, the Damage dealt by Navia's Normal Attacks, Charged Attacks, and Plunging Attacks will be converted into Geo Damage, which cannot be overridden by other Elemental infusions, and the Damage dealt by Navia's Normal Attacks, Charged Attacks, and Plunging Attacks will be increased by 40%.
- Passive three (Mutual Assistance Network): For each Pyro/Electro/Cryo/Hydro party member, Navia gains 20% increased Attack. This effect can stack up to two times.
- C1 (A Lady's Rules for Keeping a Courteous Distance): Each charge of Crystal Shrapnel consumed when Navia uses Ceremonial Crystalshot will restore three Energy to her and decrease the cooldown of As the Sunlit Sky's Singing Salute by one second. Up to nine Energy can be gained this way, and the cooldown of "As the Sunlit Sky's Singing Salute" can be decreased by up to three seconds.
- C2 (The President's Pursuit of Victory):
- Each charge of Crystal Shrapnel consumed will increase the CRIT Rate of this Ceremonial Crystalshot instance by 12%. CRIT Rate can be increased by up to 36% in this way.
- In addition, when Ceremonial Crystalshot hits an opponent, one Cannon Fire Support shot from As the Sunlit Sky's Singing Salute will strike near the location of the hit. Up to one instance of Cannon Fire Support can be triggered each time Ceremonial Crystalshot is used, and Damage dealt by said Cannon Fire Support this way is considered Elemental Burst Damage.
- C3 (Businesswoman's Broad Vision): Increases the Level of Ceremonial Crystalshot by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4 (The Oathsworn Never Capitulate): When As the Sunlit Sky's Singing Salute hits an opponent, that opponent's Geo RES will be decreased by 20% for 8 seconds.
- C5 (Negotiator's Resolute Negotiations): Increases the Level of As the Sunlit Sky's Singing Salute by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6 (The Flexible Finesse of the Spina's President): If more than three charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed when using Ceremonial Crystalshot, each charge consumed beyond the first three increases the CRIT DMG of that Ceremonial Crystalshot by 45%, and any charges consumed beyond the first three are returned to Navia.
For more on Navia, check out our guide on Navia’s Special Dish and how to cook it in Genshin Impact – “Pick What You Like!” here on Pro Game Guides.