Awakening's Real Sound is a World Quest in Genshin Impact's Khvarena of Good and Evil quest chain. It's automatically unlocked after completing The Splendorous Sky That Day.
After searching for the last three Kory Drums, you must return to the Great Tree and play each drum according to their designated scores. If you haven't completed the prior Trials, refer to the guides below:
- Trial of Fluorescent Flame
- Trial of Submerged Waves
- Trial of Ferocious Thunder (straightforward battle against Electro enemies)
How to solve the Kory Drum puzzles in the Awakening’s Real Sound World Quest – Genshin Impact
Kory Drum puzzles are unique to the Girdle of the Sands. They involve playing local Kory Drums by following a drum score, which looks like the image above. It's fairly simple to understand:
- Empty Leaf - pause (do not touch the Kory Drum)
- Half Leaf - use a Normal Attack to hit the Kory Drum
- Full Leaf - use a Plunging Attack to hit the Kory Drum
To begin a Kory Drum performance, you first need to place the Kory Drum on the glowing spot in the area. Then you need to interact with it again to either check the drum score or Begin Performance.
You must interact with the Kory Drum according to the instructions in the drum score every time it's glowing yellow (right photo). If it's not glowing (left photo), it means that the Kory Drum isn't ready for the next beat. Make sure to only hit, pause, or plunge when it looks like the photo on the right. Since all the drum scores in this challenge contain four beats, you need to wait for the drums to glow four times to complete a score.
Related: Genshin Impact An Artist Adrift World Quest (Day 3) guide
With that said, you can solve all five puzzles by following the following patterns. They're arranged from right to left on the World Map:
- Korybantes: Vedana - Normal Attack > Pause > Normal Attack > Plunging Attack
- Korybantes: Sankhara - Normal Attack > Pause > Normal Attack > Plunging Attack
- Korybantes: Rupa - Normal Attack > Normal Attack > Normal Attack > Plunging Attack
- Korybantes: Samjna - Normal Attack > Plunging Attack > Pause > Plunging Attack
- Korybantes: Vijnana - Normal Attack > Normal Attack > Normal Attack > Plunging Attack
Once all of the above is done, a small cutscene will play, and you'll meet the Pari named Rashnu. Complete the World Quest by returning to the Vourukasha Oasis. If you finish both this and Asipattravana Itihasa, you'll unlock the next quest in the chain called As the Khvarena's Light Shows.
To make new Recipes, check out our Genshin Impact Apple Cider Location guide here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to Return the Kory Drums to their place in Genshin Impact – Awakening’s Real Sound