It can be difficult to maintain your health, thirst, stamina, or hunger in Grounded. To make that easier, you can craft yourself some delicious smoothies that will replenish your hunger, stamina, health, and even give you bonuses that can help get around the map or slay stronger bugs!
How to make a Smoothie Station
The Smoothie Station can be made by combining 1 Acorn Top, 4 Sprigs, and 5 Grub Goops! The Acorn Tops can be found by heading over to the Oak Tree with the red leaves and smashing Acorns with a hammer. Sprigs are found all over the place in the grassy parts of the maps. Grub Goop can also be found around the Oak Tree, but it's a lot harder to find. You will need to craft a shovel and look for shifting dirt in the mud and dig up the grub. You can then kill it to get the goop.
This is just one of the options you can craft that will be helpful to you in collecting food and drink. There's also a Roasting Spit, Mushroom Garden, Jerky Rack, and Dew Collector! I recommend crafting yourself a Dew Collector to make keeping your thirst up a lot easier. Having a Mushroom Garden nearby is also pretty convenient, if you don't want to run around looking for food.
All Smoothie Recipes
Here's a list of Smoothie Recipes:
- Boost Juice - Aphid, Acorn Bits, Mushroom (Replenishes Hunger, Heals, +Max Stamina)
- Fuzz on the Rocks - Mite Fuzz, Quartzite, Pebblet (Replenishes Thirst, Heals, +Max Health)
- Gastro Goo - Honeydew, Gas Sack, Fungal Growth (Toxin Defense, Heals, Replenishes Thirst)
- Green Machine - Plant Fiber, Sprig, Clover Leaf (+Hyperstamina, Heals, Drinkable)
- Hedge Lord - Acorn Bits, Aphid Honeydew, and Berry Chunks (Lowers Hunger and Thirst Rate, Heals)
- Human Food - Cookie Sandwich Bits, Apple Bits, and Billy Hog Nugget (Replenishes health & thirst, adds damage resistant)
- Liquid Gills - Tadpole Meat, Water Flea Meat, and Ell Grass (Gives underwater breathing for a short period)
- Liquid Rage - Ant Mandible, Spider Fang, Larvae Spike (Replenishes Hunger, Heals, +Attack Damage)
- Worker's Comp - Ant Head, Ant Mandible, Ant Part (+2 Hauling Strength)
Just place one of each of the items into the Smoothie Station to craft one of these options. Once you've made it once, you can head to the "Recipes Memorized" option to bring up the ingredients that are required to craft it.