Fans of the social-deduction game Among Us just received a bunch of exciting news, as Innersloth released a flurry of new features for the game. The latest update has added new roles, a new in-game currency called Stars, Cosmicubes, and of course achievements. There are now around two dozen achievements that players can obtain, including some hidden ones.
All Achievements and how to unlock them
Before the update, the main purpose for playing Among Us was simply to have fun with friends via the Internet. There was no end goal or real purpose, and after a while, that ends making the game feel pointless. With Cosmicubes and Achievements in the game, players can now work to reach a specific goal.
Related: How to Link Your Among Us Accounts
Here's a list of all the achievements that are currently in the game, and how to unlock them.
- A Taste For It—Get your first kill
- Killer—Get five total kills (lifetime, not in one game)
- Assassin—Get 50 total kills
- Scourge—Get 150 total kills
- Intern—Complete ten total tasks
- Manager—Complete 100 total tasks
- Taskmaster—Complete 500 total tasks
- A Ship Adrift—Win three games on Skeld
- Corporate Lockdown—Win three games on Mira
- Unearthed—Win three games on Polis
- Toppat Crewmates—Win three games on Airship
- Never Suspect a Thing—Unknown as of this writing
- A Well-Oiled Machine—Win a game as a Crewmate while completing all tasks
- Saboteur—Win a game as an Impostor from sabotaging a critical system
- Slasher—Win a game as an Impostor from killing all Crewmates
- Survivor—Win a game as a Crewmate where you survived until the end
- Smooth Talker—Win a game as an Impostor where the final vote led to a Crewmate being thrown out
- Impossible Task—Complete the Card Swipe task on your first try
- Lights Out—Get a kill while the lights are sabotaged
- Watch me scan—Die During A Medbay Scan
- Crewpostor—Fix A Sabotage You Caused
- Hunger—Kill 3 Crewmates Before A Meeting
- Sherlock—Win a game as a Crewmate with every single one of your votes being placed on an Impostor
- Circumventer—Win An Impostor Game Without Using A Vent
For more on Among Us, including How much do Stars cost in Among Us? Stars Pricing Guide, stay on Pro Game Guides.