Trainers are NPC in Project Slayer that helps players to learn various skills like Breathing styles and Demon Arts. While the training is pretty straightforward, the hard part lies in locating these characters. There are no waymakers or directions to find them, making you entirely rely on manual exploration. So, if you are a beginner tired of looking for a trainer in the vast wide world of Project Slayer, you can start by visiting Jigoro Kuwajima right outside the Safe Village on the top of Zapiwara Mountain.
All Trainer Locations in Project Slayer
Sakonji Urokodaki - Water Breathing Trainer
Sakonji Urokodaki is a master who will help you learn the Water Breathing ability. He can be found in a secret cave inside the Waroru Waterfall.
- Start from the northern entrance of your Safe zone.
- Travel northeast from the entrance till you reach the landmark below.
- Keep traveling on the same northeastern side of the map until you find the Waroru Waterfall cave entrance.
- Step inside the falls to find the secret entrance.
- You will find the trainer meditating inside the secret cave.
Jinger - Wind Breathing Trainer
To learn Wind Breathing, you have to visit Jinger at the entrance of a building on a separate terrain, outside the Butterfly Mansion.
- Start at the northern entrance of your starting safe zone village.
- Travel in the northeastern direction and till you locate a pair of lanterns.
- From the lantern waypoint, travel straight till you find a small patch of land with bamboo. Take a right from that spot to find a bridge.
- Cross the bridge, and you will find a boulder. Keep traveling east till you locate a ramp.
- Climb the ramp and keep moving in the northeastern direction.
- You will find a separate terrain with a staircase. Climb it and move towards the only building on top of it.
- You can find Jinger outside the house.
Shinobu - Insect Breathing Trainer
If you are a fan of Inspect Breathing technique and want to learn the skill. Visit Shinobu at the Butterfly Mansion. It is very far away from the Safe Village. So, follow the given directions correctly.
- Start at the northern entrance of the safe zone village.
- Travel towards the northeastern direction till you reach the area with the lanterns. From there, travel straight north.
- After some time, you will find a place with bamboo. Take a sharp right to find a small bridge.
- Cross the bridge and keep going east. You can see a stair.
- After reaching the stairs area, climb it and move towards the northern direction.
- Keep moving east past the mountains, and you will find the entrance of Butterfly Mansion shown in the image below.
Jigoro Kuwajima - Thunder Breathing Trainer
Jigoro Kuwajima is a trainer who will teach you to learn Thunder Breathing. You can find him in the northwestern part of the map on the top of Zapiwara Mountain.
- Start from the northern entrance of your Safe zone Village.
- Travel towards the northwestern direction from the village till you find a big tree, as shown below.
- Start climbing the mountains to move towards the top on the same northwestern side of the map.
- You will reach Zapiwara Mountain after reaching the top of the terrain.
- Find the thunder-breathing trainer at the entrance of the only building on the top of the mountain.