Wizarding World is the perfect hub for aspiring witches and wizards. It allows you to create and customize your character for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This includes forming and choosing the shape of your Patronus through a quiz. There are many you can get, such as the rare Hippogriff Patronus. This may leave you wondering how to get a Hippogriff as your Patronus in Wizarding World.
How to get the Hippogriff Patronus in Wizarding World
The Patronus Quiz will ask a series of questions, with the answers being shown at random. You only have a small amount of time to select an answer, so keep these answers on hand before starting the quiz. To get a Hippogriff Patronus, you will need to seven questions with the answers below, though we listed the answer we received for each question first.
Related: All Answers to get the Albatross Patronus in Wizarding World
- Question One: Discover, Rain, Seek, Shine, Thorn
- Question Two: Salt, Blood, Cold, Improve, Rough, Shadow
- Question Three: Under, Lead, Prowl, Stone, Think
- Question Four: Alone, Free, Lost, Silent, Sometimes, Why
- Question Five: Listen, Advise, Black, Hope, Mind
- Question Six: Hunt, Awake, Deep, Frost, Ripple, Sharp
- Question Seven: Impossible, Bewitch, Glory, Jinx, Legend
Once you have chosen a Patronus, you cannot change this in Wizarding World. However, you can delete your account and create a new one to change your Patronus. Some customization options in Wizard World carry over to Hogwarts Legacy, so carefully consider any choice here.
For more information on Hogwarts Legacy, check out How To Fix ‘Unable to connect to server’ in Wizarding World and How to link your Harry Potter Fan Club and WB Games Account for Hogwarts Legacy on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All Answers to get the Hippogriff Patronus in Wizarding World