Once you start the side quest for Nellie, you will embark on a mission to find all the Daedalian keys and, in turn, locate all 16 House Tokens in Hogwarts Legacy used to open your House Chest. You can claim your special reward once you have all of them. They are all spread around the castle in various locations, so we put together a guide to help you find them more easily.
All 16 House Tokens Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
The House Tokens are all locked away in House Cabinets spread around the castle. You'll need to locate the Daedalian keys in order to unlock them. Ensure you listen for a playful fluttering noise prompt while venturing around. The keys will lead you directly to the cabinets when you spot them, and you can use Revelio to help you spot the cabinets as well. Here's where you can find them all:
Astronomy Wing House Token Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- Astronomy Tower: Take the Astronomy Tower Floo, turn directly to the left, and go into the classroom. The cabinet is in the left corner. The key is found by traversing further up into the tower.
- Defense Against the Dark Arts Classroom: Take the Defense Against the Dark Arts Classroom Floo, turn to the right, and head forward until you reach the railing. The cabinet is right there against the wall. Head back toward the Floo and down the stairs toward the rhino skeleton to find the key.
The Great Hall House Token Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- Great Hall: Take the Great Hall Floo, enter the doors into the dining room, and walk to the left toward the fireplace. The key is waiting here and will lead you toward the back right corner of the room and up some steps to the cabinet.
- Entrance Hall: Take the Great Hall Floo, exit out of two sets of doors, and into the main entrance of the castle. The key will be directly outside the second set of doors on the overhanging. Follow it down the stairs and to the right corner where the cabinet is.
The Grand Staircase House Token Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- Grand Staircase: Take the Grand Staircase Floo, take an immediate right up the stairs toward the Great Hall, and again up another set of stairs to the right, and the cabinet will be just before the moving staircases. To find the key, continue climbing up the middle spiral stairs until you reach a dead end beside a painting of a mole animal.
- Quad Courtyard: Take the Quad Courtyard Floo, turn to the right, and head up the stairs past the serpent fountain. Walk up three flights of stairs, and then at the top of the third, take a left, and the key will be waiting. Follow the key back down the stairs to the serpent fountain but take a left past a mermaid carving and toward a side door back into the castle. To the right of the door is the cabinet.
Related: All Moth to the Frame picture locations in Hogwarts Legacy
Bell Tower Wing House Token Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- Bell Tower Courtyard: Take the Bell Tower Courtyard Floo and start ascending the staircase on your left side. Keep following the staircases all the way up until you reach a music room. Once there, take the steps on the right and go through the wooden door. The cabinet will be directly in front of you in a storage area. To find the key, continue past the cabinet and down the stairs toward the History of Magic Classroom, and you'll find the key.
- Upper Dungeons: Take the Bell Tower Floo, head up the left staircase, and through the door. Then, begin descending down the stairs to your left and through the doors. Once in the dungeon, veer to the left down the steps, and you'll find the cabinet in a dark corner beside the railing. To find the key, venture further down to the dragon skeleton where it is waiting.
- Lower Dungeons: Take the Map Chamber Floo, exit the Map Chamber through the gate leading to the dungeons, then take the steps to your left down. Take a sharp right at the bottom of the steps, and you'll see the cabinet beside some barrel cases. To find the key, head back to the right toward the dragon skeleton again. As soon as you reach the hall with the cauldrons, you'll spot the key.
Library Annex House Token Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- Central Hall: Take the Central Hall Floo, and head down the steps and to the left of the unicorn fountain. When you reach the Greenhouse doors, take another left and toward the archway in front of you. The key will pop out beside you. Follow the key back past the unicorn fountain to the opposite end of the Central Hall. Turn to the right of the Transfiguration Courtyard door, and the cabinet is in the corner.
- Viaduct Entrance: Take the Central Hall Floo, and ascend the staircases past the Bard painting until you spot the cabinet on your left. To find the key, continue up the remaining steps and veer to your right. Under the staircase to your right, you'll find the key between some pillars.
- Library: Take the Library Floo, and turn to your left; the cabinet will be directly in front of you, across from some bookcases. To find the key, head back toward the Floo and walk forward into the library. The key will be in between some bookcases directly before the fireplace on your right side.
- Potions Classroom: Take the Potions Classroom Floo, continue through the wooden doors, and you'll find the key waiting just outside the classroom. Follow it down the stairs and to the left to find the cabinet.
Related: All Animal Symbol Doors locations & how to unlock them in Hogwarts Legacy
South Wing House Token Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
- Clock Tower: Take the Clock Tower Courtyard Floo, and head toward the left until you reach the locked door. Use Alohomora to unlock it and head up the stairs, keeping to the left until you spot the key. Follow the key up to the next level, where you'll find the cabinet.
- Faculty Tower: Take the Faculty Tower Floo. You'll need Alohomora to access the actual tower. Head up the stairs, and you'll find the key. Follow the key back down to the cabinet tucked underneath the stairs.
- Hospital Wing: Take the Hospital Wing Floo, head down the staircase and through the hallway of paintings, and you'll find the key at the end. Follow the key back through the hallway, and the cabinet will be outside the Prefects Lavatory beside the statue.
Once you have all of them, head back to your common room to locate your House Chest and place them all inside. This will unlock an exclusive cape appearance for you to wear.
Looking for more Pro Game Guides Hogwarts Legacy content? Check out our guides on How to solve the Clock Tower puzzle in Hogwarts Legacy or Hogwarts Legacy Grand Staircase door puzzle solution!
Write A Comment
Where to find all 16 House Tokens in Hogwarts Legacy