Lynx is a four-star Quantum character who follows the Path of Abundance. She can be considered as an upgrade from Natasha, who accompanied many players through the early game. Lynx offers a considerably packed kit despite being a four-star unit, with AoE cleansing, healing over time, an HP-boosting buff, and an aggro boost for Destruction and Preservation allies. Here's how to build the youngest Landau sibling.
Best Light Cones for Lynx in Honkai Star Rail
Below are all the best Light Cones for Lynx in Honkai: Star Rail:
- Quid Pro Quo (free 4* from Forgotten Hall Store) - A free-to-play option that regenerates Energy to random allies at every turn. Useful in teams with high Energy cost.
- Perfect Timing (4*) - Offers an Effect RES bonus and increases Outgoing Healing based on the wielder's Effect RES. A good option if you build Lynx with a decent amount of Effect RES.
- Post-Op Conversation (4*) - Increases Energy Regeneration Rate to enable Lynx to use her Ultimate more often, which is useful for team-wide healing and cleansing.
While you can opt for five-star Light Cones, I don't recommend spending on them as the above options are good enough for Lynx. If you're new, you can even use three-star options like Cornucopia (Outgoing Healing Boost) or Multiplication (Advanced Forward boost).
Best Relic Sets and Planar Ornaments for Lynx in Honkai Star Rail
Lynx doesn't have a single best Relic Set; she can be paired with any of the sets below depending on your preferred playstyle. If you're uncertain about a four-piece build, I encourage you to test out two-piece combos to customize her Relics based on stats you need the most.
- Four-piece Passerby of Wandering Cloud - boosts Outgoing Healing and recovers one Skill Point at the start of every battle.
- Four-piece Messenger Traversing Hackerspace - boosts SPD and increases SPD for all allies if the wearer targets allies with their Ultimate (applicable to Lynx).
- Two-piece set combos
- Longevous Disciple - Increases Max HP by 12%
- Passerby of Wandering Cloud - Increases Outgoing Healing by 10%
- Messenger Traversing Hackerspace - Increases SPD by 6%
Meanwhile, for Planar Ornaments, I recommend either of the following, depending on which conditions you can meet:
- Fleet of the Ageless - increases Max HP and further increases all allies' ATK if Lynx's SPD reaches 120 or higher.
- Broken Keel - increases Effect RES and increases all allies' CRIT DMG if Lynx's Effect RES is 30% or higher.
Which stats should you boost on Lynx?
Lynx scales off HP, so avoid any typical DPS-boosting stats like ATK and CRIT. Instead, opt for the following:
- Body: HP or Outgoing Healing
- Feet: SPD
- Rope: Energy Regeneration Rate or HP
- Sphere: HP
For substats, opt for SPD until you reach your preferred SPD goal, then focus on HP and Effect RES. The latter can help her avoid getting debuffed or skipping turns due to being unable to move.
Best Lynx Team Comps in Honkai Star Rail
Lynx is generally a universal healer with healing, cleansing, and HP abilities. She uniquely pairs well with some Destruction and Preservation characters, and she offers them an additional aggro boost. This quirk generally works with any shielder as it diverts the enemy's attention to them, but be careful when pairing Lynx with Destruction characters.
The aggro boost benefits characters like Blade and Clara, who need to be targeted to trigger their follow-up attacks, but can be fatal for characters like Imbibitor Lunae, who don't benefit from getting targeted. Pay attention to the gameplay mechanics of any Destruction character you pair with Lynx to prevent compromising the team's survivability.
For more on Lynx, check out our Honkai Star Rail Lynx farming guide here on Pro Game Guides.