Himeko is the mastermind behind the Astral Express, having first encountered it when it crashed into her hometown once upon a time. She has since repaired the Express, serving as its navigator as it trailblazes across the galaxy. Himeko is a five-star character Fire Element and follows the Path of the Erudition. Below is everything you need to know about her kit—including her Skills, Traces, and Eidolons.
Himeko's Skills in Honkai Star Rail
Basic ATK - Sawblade Tuning
Deals Fire DMG equal to 50/100/110 percent of Himeko's ATK to a single enemy.
Skill - Molten Detonation
Deals Fire DMG equal to 100/200/220 percent of Himeko's ATK to a single enemy and Fire DMG equal to 40/80/88 percent of Himeko's ATK to enemies adjacent to it.
Ultimate - Heavenly Flare
Deals Fire DMG equal to 138/230/248.4 percent of Himeko's ATK to all enemies. Himeko regenerates five extra Energy for each enemy defeated.
Energy Cost: 120
Talent - Victory Rush
When an enemy is inflicted with Weakness Break, Himeko gains one point of Charge (max three points). If Himeko is fully Charged when an ally performs an attack, Himeko immediately performs one follow-up attack and deals Fire DMG equal to 70/140/154 percent of her ATK to all enemies, consuming all Charge points. At the start of the battle, Himeko gains one point of Charge.
Technique - Incomplete Combustion
After using Technique, creates a dimension that lasts for 15 second(s). After entering battle with enemies in the dimension, there is a 100 percent base chance to increase Fire DMG taken by enemies by 10 percent for two turn(s). Only one dimension created by allies can exist at the same time.
Related: Honkai Star Rail Dan Heng kit, all Skills, Traces, and Eidolons
Himeko's Traces in Honkai Star Rail
- Magma: Skill deals 20 percent more DMG to enemies currently afflicted with Burn.
- Stat Bonus one: Fire DMG increases by 4.8 percent.
- Stat Bonus two: Fire DMG increases by 4.8 percent.
- Stat Bonus three: ATK increases by 6 percent.
- Benchmark: When current HP percentage is 80 percent or higher, CRIT Rate increases by 15 percent.
- Stat Bonus one: Effect RES increases by 6 percent.
- Stat Bonus two: ATK increases by 8 percent.
- Starfire: After using an attack, there is a 50 percent base chance to inflict Burn on enemies for two turn(s). When afflicted with Burn, enemies take Fire DoT equal to 30 percent of Himeko's ATK at the start of each turn.
- Stat Bonus one: ATK increases by 4 percent.
- Stat Bonus two: Fire DMG increases by 3.2 percent.
- Stat Bonus three: Effect RES increases by 4 percent.
- Minor Traces
- Fire DMG increases by 3.2 percent.
- Fire DMG increases by 6.4 percent.
Himeko's Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
- E1 (Childhood): After "Victory Rush" is triggered, Himeko's SPD increases by 20 percent for two turn(s).
- E2 (Convergence): Deals 15 percent more DMG to enemies whose HP percentage is 50 percent or less.
- E3 (Poised): Skill Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Basic ATK Level +1. up to a maximum of Level 10.
- E4 (Dedication): When Himeko's Skill inflicts Weakness Break on an enemy, she gains one extra point(s) of Charge.
- E5 (Aspiration): Ultimate Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Talent Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15.
- E6 (Trailblaze!): Ultimate deals DMG two extra times, each of which deals Fire DMG equal to 40 percent of the original DMG to a random enemy.
For more HSR kits, check out Honkai Star Rail March 7th kit, all Skills, Traces, and Eidolons here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Honkai Star Rail Himeko kit, all Skills, Traces, and Eidolons