The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is considered by many gamers to be one of the best game's ever made. The game is filled to the brim with sidequests, so getting all the masks can still be a bit hard. If you don't remember how to get the Bunny Hood, then you're in luck, the guide below is here to help you.
How to get the Bunny Hood
Here's how to get the Bunny Hood in Majora's Mask.
- Open the road to Romani Ranch.
- Go into the chicken house.
- Go up to the chips and use the Bremen Mask.
- March around holding down the B until you gather all the chicks up.
- There are ten chicks in total and once they all grow up, you will be awarded the Bunny Hood.
You can obtain the Bremen Mask from Guru-Guru, who plays music at the pond on the game's first and second night. This is one of the easiest masks to get in the game, and you won't need to do any tasks before obtaining it.
For more on The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, check out All Stray Fairy locations in the Stone Tower – The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask (N64/Switch version) on Pro Game Guides!