There are many different types of currency in Lost Ark. One of these is Pirate Coins, which can be exchanged for various items. Many of the items purchased with Pirate Coins require a lot; you will need to earn a lot of them.
Earning Pirate Coins in Lost Ark requires you to have unlocked the Stronghold and ship. Without these, you will not be able to earn Pirate Coins, so you should progress through the game to this point.
How to get Pirate Coins in Lost Ark
There are three ways to get Pirate Coins. These are all done either sailing or in the Stronghold. Here is how to get Pirate Coins in Lost Ark:
- Flotsam: You can find flotsam in the ocean while sailing. When you spot one, sail toward it and press G when prompted. You can get Pirate Coins from these.
- Dispatch Missions: You can complete Dispatch Missions from the Dispatch Station in your Stronghold. These almost always reward you with Pirate Coins and are completed over real-time.
- Island Quests and Marine Events: These two methods also require sailing. By completing these quests and events, you can earn Pirate Coins.
- Exchanging Sailing Coins: Alternatively, you can exchange various sailing coins for Pirate Coins. Here are the exchange rates.
- x1 Gienah's Coins = x10 Pirate Coins
- x1 Sceptrum's Coin = x12 Pirate Coins
- x1 Arcurus's Coin = x15 Pirate Coins
- x1 Ancient Coin = x17 Pirate Coins
- x1 Sun Coin = x20 Pirate Coins