The Hunter and the Midnight Suns are tasked with defeating the hordes of Lilith and Hydra in Marvel's Midnights Suns. Your team of superheroes will need every resource available to take on this new threat. Marvel's Midnight Suns contain several resources to upgrade your cards and abilities, and Gloss is one of these. Here is how to get Gloss in Marvel's Midnight Suns.
How to get Gloss in Marvel's Midnight Suns?
Gloss is one of the easiest currencies to obtain in Marvel's Midnight Suns; conversely, it is one of the most used. Gloss is used in all cosmetic purchases to customize your heroes and the Abbey. The best ways to obtain Gloss are:
- Completing Missions will always reward Gloss. The better you perform in the missions, the more Gloss you will obtain.
- Around the Abbey grounds. Look out for glowing blue orbs.
- Opening Arcane chests around the Abbey. Epic chests will award more Gloss.
What is Gloss used for in Marvel's Midnight Suns?
Gloss is used for purchasing customization options for heroes and the Abbey. For heroes, this is new Abbey outfits and Hero suits and colors. Around the Abbey, you can purchase room upgrades and other cosmetic changes to the gothic mansion. Gloss is used for:
- Purchasing Hero Skins, Palettes, and Props.
- Customizing Hunter's Quarters.
- Purchasing gifts from the Gift Shop.
For more information on Marvel's Midnight Suns, check out Midnight Suns Voice Actors and Cast List on Pro Game Guides.