Space Jump is a staple traversal tool in Metroid Dread. This newly acquired ability allows Samus to spin-jump an unlimited number of times, allowing Samus to reach places she couldn't get to before getting it. But the game can sometimes confuse players, not telling us where to go next. I was in such a situation right after getting the Space Jump ability. In this guide, we will help you if you are stuck and need help figuring out where to go next.
Where to go next after getting Space Jump in Metroid Dread
When you finally obtain Space Jump, you must return to a new part of Burenia. To reach that area, you must carefully study how the Space Jump works. While it doesn't give you any elevation when you use it underwater, it allows you to maintain your present height while chaining Space Jumps quickly. You can traverse large gaps underwater without sinking into the bottom using your newly acquired ability.
Related: How to unlock the Spider Magnet in Metroid Dread
- Once you get Space Jump, proceed down into the submerged area. Shoot the swarm floating in the water.
- Jump onto the wall on your right-hand side, climb up as high as possible, and spin-jump to the platform on the left.
- Traverse the wall up and shoot the ceiling to break it, creating a way to ascend further.
- Walk out of the door to reach the shuttle back to Ghavoran.
Where to go in Ghavoran after getting Space Jump in Metroid Dread
Once you get to Ghavoran after getting Space Jump in Metroid Dread, head to the door on the top left after getting through the shuttle zone.
- Get into the water below using the Bomb ability to get through three blocks.
- Use the Space Jump by spin-jumping to the right, reaching the previously inaccessible platform.
- Bomb again through the air duct and into the teleportation room, leading you straight into Burenia
Usually, when you are stuck in an area in Metroid Dread, you should first consult your map and look at areas marked with three question marks. These areas will be unreachable to you until you acquire a particular ability allowing you to proceed. Such is the case when getting Space Jump, as you will have to use your new ability twice to get on with the mission.
Looking for more guides to help you in Metroid Dread? Look no further; we have what you need! Check out How to defeat Central Units in Metroid Dread and How to unlock Hard Mode in Metroid Dread here on Pro Game Guides!
Write A Comment
Metroid Dread – Where to go after space jump