Our Archero Best Weapons Guide will walk you through everything you need to know about the top picks for weapons in this game. If you're going to make it far in this game, you're going to have to be ready with the best weaponry available. This isn't an easy game, and you will be challenged the further you make it into the chapters!
Archero Best Weapons List
There's four different weapon types in the game. Each of them can be upgraded with gold and a scroll, as well as by fusing them to increase their rarity. The rarities are Common (White), Great (Green), Rare (Blue), and Epic (Purple), Perfect Epic (Purple w/Gold Border), and Legendary (Gold).
For the most part, you should generally just use the weapon of the highest rarity you own. This does a lot towards your ability to deal damage, and while there is pretty much a consensus on which weapon type is the best. You won't always have a high grade option in that category.
The Tornado is largely considered the best weapon type in the game. It has pierce on it as a perk, and it also comes back to you which deals additional damage to your enemies. So, you are not only having the possibility of hitting multiple enemies, but you'll also get additional damage as it comes back. You can also position yourself in a way that the Tornado will return to you and hit an additional enemy along the way!
The Scythe is another very strong weapon option, particularly later in the game. It has an included knock back ability that will keep monsters off of you. The knock back ability is pretty valuable, because it's not something you can gain as an ability. This also does quite a bit of damage, which is good in the later game particularly when you fight the Chapter that features nothing but bosses.
Archero Guides Coverage
- Archero Abilities & Tier List – All Available Skills!
- Archero Chapter 5 Guide – Tips & Tricks
- Archero Chapter 4 Guide – Tips & Tricks – How-to Defeat the Tree Boss!
- Archero Chapter 3 Guide – Tips & Tricks, How-to Beat the Dragon Boss!
- Archero Chapter 2 Guide – Tips & Tricks, How-to Beat the Tornado Boss!
- Archero Best Pets & Spirits Guide – All Available Pets List!
- Archero How-to Get Pets, Equipment, & Scrolls
- Archero Talents List – All Currently Available Talents
- Archero Gems, Coins, Energy Guide – How-to Farm, What to Spend Them On?
- Archero Beginner Tips & Tricks – Learn How-to Get Better!
The Bow is your typical all-around weapon. It does good damage, and it has a decent attack speed. It's the perfect starter weapon, but it also can continue to work well in the later game if you just happen to be receiving a lot of bow drops. The Bow also has a bit of a natural knock back to it as well, it's just not as pronounced as the Scythe.
The Blade has the fastest built-in attack speed of all of the weapons. If you value that in your weapon, then it's not a bad choice. The damage is the weakest among all of the other weapons, but again you will be making up for that with how fast you can throw these.