Stickers are collectibles in Monopoly GO which play a big role in the game. They can be collected by opening sticker packs and gift boxes. While the main objective in this regard is to collect all stickers to complete the seasonal Sticker Album collections, sometimes you may need to collect them to complete daily tasks.
In many Quick Wins challenges, players may be tasked with collecting three stickers to finish the daily objectives. Finishing Quick Wins can reward you with valuable sticker packs that drop rare stickers, so this is a challenge you do not want to miss! In this guide, I'll explain how you can quickly collect three stickers to complete the Quick Wins challenge in Monopoly GO.
How to obtain 3 stickers fast in Monopoly GO
Certain Quick Wins can challenge you to collect three stickers before time runs out. Since the only way to collect stickers is by playing the game, make sure to amass a decent chunk of Rolls to increase your multiplier. The higher the multiplier, the more points you will get to complete Events, Tournaments, and Milestones. The following are some of the best ways to collect stickers in Monopoly GO:
- Milestone Rewards: Complete Milestone challenges to gain dice rolls, sticker packs, and Money.
- Events: Participating in Events and mini-games, like Egyptian Treasures, can reward you with Dice rolls, Stickers packs, and Sticker chests.
- Community Chest: Opening the Community Chest with a x50 multiplier drops a five-star sticker pack.
- Free Gift: Claim the Free Gift from the Shop to stand a chance to earn a sticker pack.
- Trading: If you're looking to collect specific stickers to complete an Album, consider trading stickers with other players.
How to complete Quick Wins fast in Monopoly GO
Quick Wins are a set of three challenges that refresh daily in Monopoly GO. Each subsequent challenge in Quick Wins is unlocked by completing the previous one. Challenges in Quick Wins can include tasks that require you to roll the dice a certain number of times, land on a certain tile a few times, or collect a certain number of stickers. The best way to complete the challenges quickly is to keep an eye on the number of dice rolls you have. If you have a low amount of dice rolls, consider lowering the multiplier. Doing so will ensure you have a stronger chance of landing on your desired tile.
Looking for a community to trade Monopoly GO stickers with? Check out Best Monopoly GO trading Discord server, right here on Pro Game Guides.