Spiribirds are endemic life found throughout each of the zones. They will offer hunters buffs when collected. Gathering several on the way to take down one of many Monster Hunter Rise's ferocious beasts is a good way to get an extra edge in a fight. Depending on the monster you're hunting (foul cursed Rajang) and its location on the map, there are several options on routes to take, but it comes down to your best judgment.
MHR Shrine Ruins Spiribird Locations
MHR Jungle Spiribird Locations
MHR Frost Islands Spiribird Locations
MHR Sandy Plains Spiribird Locations
MHR Flooded Forest Spiribird Locations
MHR Citadel Spiribird Locations
MHR Lava Caverns Spiribird Locations
- Yellow Spiribird: Increases max stamina
- Green Spiribird: Increases max health
- Orange Spiribird: Increases defense
- Red Spiribird: Increases attack power
- Prism Spiribird: Increases attack power, defense, max health, and max stamina
For more Monster Hunter Rise goodies, check out Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak – Best Dango for Dual Blades on Pro Game Guides.