NBA 2K23 lets you enjoy the best basketball in the world. But for the most immersive experience, you'll need to put yourself in the game. That is possible in MyCareer mode, where you can create a player that looks like you, except for the head. So, you must import your face for the complete MyPlayer experience. To do that, you'll need to know how to face scan in NBA 2K23.
How to import your face in NBA 2K23
Here's how to become the face of the NBA 2K23, or at least MyCareer mode. Importing your likeness is not complicated. Just follow these instructions, and you will dominate the spotlight. Remember that you'll still need actual basketball skills to reach the top.
Related: How to get VC in NBA 2K23
- Enter the 2K23 game and log into your 2K Sports account.
- Download the MyNBA2K23 app for Android or iOS mobile devices.
- Log in using credentials from the service you use for playing NBA2K23 (Steam, PSN, Xbox, Nintendo ID).
- Choose the Face Scan option.
- Follow the instructions during the scanning process.
- Upload your scanned face to NBA 2K23.
- Go to MyCareer mode.
- Go to the Appearance option in MyPlayer.
- Select the Scan Your Face option.
- Create or update a character in the MyPlayer mode.
The whole scanning process will take around 30 seconds. After this, you can pick some cosmetics to be even more unique on the court. That way, you can create a Dr Disrespect skin with your face! If you're unsatisfied with your character creation, you can create a new one after completing Ronnie 2K's rebirth quest in NBA 2K23. Now that you know how to import your face for MyPlayer and MyCareer, you can become a basketball legend!