No matter how many years have passed, GoldenEye 007 is arguably the best James Bond video game and one of the bestselling games for Nintendo 64. Although it came out in 1997, it stood the test of time, and we recommend you play it. In GoldenEye 007, you'll face multiple challenges, but the level at the dam is especially tough. To help you complete this mission, we've prepared a GoldenEye 007 Dam walkthrough.
Complete Dam Guide for GoldenEye 007
As with many Nintendo 64 games available on Nintendo Switch, in GoldenEye 007, the number of objectives depends on the difficulty level. You can choose between Agent (easy), Secret Agent (normal), and 00 Agent (hard) difficulties. As for the Dam level, there are several things you need to do depending on chosen difficulty:
- Bungee jump from platform
- Secret Agent
- Agent objective
- Neutralize all alarms
- 00 Agent
- Secret Agent objectives
- Install covert modem
- Neutralize all alarms
To be successful in the Dam mission in GoldenEye 007 (on each difficulty level), you must first acquire a sniper rifle. This weapon will make your life much easier. The sniper is located at the guard tower at the beginning of the level. Dispose of the enemies around the tower and pick up the weapon. After that, move on to your first objective.
How to install a covert modem – Dam Guide for GoldenEye 007
- Head through the tunnel, eliminating soldiers in the process.
- In the courtyard, act fast and eliminate enemies before they can sound an alarm near the gate.
- Open the gate by clicking on the nearby button. Open the next gate with another button.
- Destroy the red alarm button near the fence.
- Enter the building and eliminate enemies inside.
- Head through the door and turn right. You'll notice the computer screen on the wall.
- Open the inventory on your watch and select covert modem.
- Install it using the fire button. Stand close to the screen so you don't miss it!
- This completes Objective B in the Dam mission in GoldenEye 007. To proceed to the next objective, turn around and open the gate by shooting at the padlock.
All alarm locations in the Dam mission in GoldenEye 007
- The first alarm is near the place where you installed the covert modem.
- After you complete the covert modem objective, you'll be on top of the dam.
- Here you'll notice three towers. Each has one alarm button inside.
- Destroy each alarm before soldiers can activate it.
- This way, you'll complete Objective A in the Dam mission in GoldenEye 007.
Related: GoldenEye 007 Cheats for Switch
How to intercept data backup – GoldenEye 007 Dam Walkthrough
- Enter the first tower on top of the dam.
- Head down the stairs.
- Expect heavy resistance, but enemies won't have time to react if you act fast.
- Eliminate enemies in corridors until you get to the server room.
- You can try to eliminate soldiers quickly, but by doing that, you risk damaging servers behind them. Instead, draw them to the corridor and shoot them one by one.
- After you clear the room, interact with the servers at the back. Doing this completes Objective C in the Dam mission in GoldenEye 007.
Bungee jump location in Dam mission in GoldenEye 007
The bungee jumping location on the dam is located across the second tower. You need to jump off the stairs to complete the level. After you fall, you'll see a cutscene of James Bond's spectacular bungee jump. By doing this, you've completed the Dam segment of the Arkhangelsk mission in GoldenEye 007.
If you enjoyed playing GoldenEye 007, check out more Nintendo 64 guides like How to beat Bowser in Super Mario 64 on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
GoldenEye 007 – Dam Walkthrough