Ah, dating sims. They're the perfect genre and not just for Valentine's Day. Developer and publisher of popular hero shooter Overwatch, Blizzard Entertainment has dipped their toes into the dating sim genre. With two romance options available and one clearly being the superior, allow us to help you romance the fair Mercy.
Seducing Mercy 101
It's hard not to goof it up with Mercy. She's a woman that's known as a hero but just wants to be accepted as herself. Many of the options don't actually matter, especially when talking to Cupid, but these are the ones that helped us to win over Mercy's heart.
Laff Attic / First Date
- It's Mercy!
- I think so.
- Yes, I want to win the heart of Mercy.
- Test my unparalleled Mercy knowledge!
- Your answer doesn't matter here.
- The tears of careless DPS heroes.
- This is rigged! There are no right answers!
- Can't I just say hi?
- Why doesn't the surgeon like operating on elbows?
- Hey Dr. Ziegler.
- Has anyone ever told you that you're hilarious?
- I'd love to join you!
Related: How to Get All Endings in LOVERWATCH – Walkthrough Guide
- Happens to the best of us.
- Order the bircher muesli.
- What kind of hobbies do you enjoy?
- What does being a hero feel like?
- I need you, Angela.
- Drink it enthusiastically.
- Get back to volunteering.
- Date. I'm Angela's date.
- Yeah, thanks for all your help.
- Yeah, I'm pretty confident!
- Follow Mercy.
- Accept Mercy's love.
For more Overwatch goodies, check out Map Pool for Overwatch 2 Season 3 on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to Romance Mercy in LoverWatch (Overwatch Dating Sim)