Updated: November 24, 2023
Added a new code!
Path to Nowhere is a mobile title available on iOS and Android. It combines real-time strategic action with tower defense gameplay which creates an addictive gameplay loop that has several of our staff members hooked. We can also combat and recruit Sinners, unique characters with various skills and personalities.
We also found we can use Path to Nowhere codes to get rewards like DisCoins, stamina, and chests. These are a great way to jumpstart the game, but codes have expiration dates. This means you need to use them while they are active. We have compiled a list of codes for Path to Nowhere, which you can find below.
If you are looking for more mobile gaming content, check out our Bloodline Heroes of Lithas Codes, Dislyte Codes – Free Gold, Nexus Crystals, & Gold Records, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds Codes – Free Gold, Gear, and more, and Rise of Kingdoms Codes on Pro Game Guides.
All Path to Nowhere Codes List
Path to Nowhere Codes (Working)
- THANKUCHIEF—Redeem this code for free rewards (New)
- FLORAUNFURL—Redeem this code for free rewards
- PTN1YEAR—Redeem this code for free rewards
- DEARESTCHIEF—Redeem this code for free rewards
- MBCCHALFYEAR—Redeem this code for 400 Hypercubes
- APRILFOOL—Redeem for 401 DisCoins, 401 Mania Essence, and 401 Memory Fragments
- RUST—Redeem for the Crimebrand Pack: A, Mid-Level Material Supply Chests, and Hypercubes
- MBCC100—Redeem this code for 100 Hypercube
- LUCKYGIFT—Redeem for random rewards
- SWEETDREAM—Redeem this code for 300 Hypercubes, and 150 Stamina
- MBCC1MONTH—Redeem this code for 10,000 DisCoins, 3 Low-Level Material Supply Chests, 60 Stamina, and 10,000 Mania Essence
- LDPlayer2022—Redeem this code for 1,000 DisCoins, 100 Stamina
- PTNALPHARAD—Redeem this code for 1,000 DisCoins, 6 Low-Level Material Supply Chest
- PTNYDCB—Redeem this code for 1,000 DisCoins, 6 Low-Level Material Supply Chest
- nABFjdRBRKFk—Redeem this code for 200 Hypercube
- nABHYapWEsHf—Redeem this code for 200 Hypercube
- nABJcC3V7nCu—Redeem this code for 200 Hypercube
Path to Nowhere Codes (Expired)
- There are currently no expired codes for Path to Nowhere.
Path to Nowhere Codes FAQ
Here is everything you need to know about Path to Nowhere codes.
How to redeem codes in Path to Nowhere
Redeeming codes in Path to Nowhere is relatively easy, but you must progress far enough into the tutorial to use them. This is after completing the first chapter. Here is how to redeem codes in Path to Nowhere.
- Click your profile name in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Press the hexagon in the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select Account.
- Click the Redeem button.
- Input a code and hit confirm.
How to get more Path to Nowhere Codes
You can check Path to Nowhere social accounts to get more codes, interact with the developer, and play with others. This includes the official Path to Nowhere Discord Server, the Facebook page @Pathtonowhere.en, Twitter @PathtoNowhereEN, and their Youtube channel Path to Nowhere. Bookmark this page and check back for updates to the code list.
Why aren't my Path to Nowhere Codes working?
New codes are created and implemented by the developer of Path to Nowhere, and this is who determine how long they are active. Some codes may expire quicker than others, and some may not work with others. If a code does not work for you, look to see if there's a spelling error, if the code isn't active yet, or if it has already expired. To help solve that issue, bookmark this page and check often to see if Path to Nowhere has added new codes or if some have already expired. If you notice that a code no longer works, let us know! We'll update the list accordingly once we verify.
What does Path to Nowhere Codes do?
In Path to Nowhere, you can use codes to get various materials, resources, and more. Each code will provide different rewards, so it is worth using each one when a new code is added. Of course, you can earn these materials in-game, but codes are an excellent way to collect them quickly.
What is Path to Nowhere?
Path to Nowhere has real-time strategic tower defense RPG mechanics that allow you to create powerful combinations and defeat your enemies. Placing your Sinners in the right spots and using their abilities is crucial in keeping your chief alive. Unlock new Sinners as you progress and add them to your team to experiment with new combos.