Drifting and winding around corners while kicking up some serious smoke is a gear heads dream! Now you can finally live out this car tuning dream in Prodigy Drift. With only five cars to choose from, there are 20 000 variations of how to tune and build your engine to perform best on the track. Ready to gear down and burn out the competition?
The codes you can claim in Prodigy Drift are for cash. Cash can be used to build your car by acquiring parts and tuners in the store. These codes are great for beginners who need to buy parts and become competitive on the track.
Drifting and speeding around tracks are some of the best Roblox experiences. It would be best if you claimed some codes for extra cash to get the perfect car. To get that new car claim the codes in Roblox Drift Paradise Codes, Midnight Racing Tokyo Codes, Roblox Hot Wheels Racing Codes, Roblox RoStock Racing Codes, and Roblox The Drive Codes.
All Prodigy Drift Codes List
Updated October 31, 2022
Added three new Prodigy Drift codes!
Prodigy Drift Codes (Working)
- 15K—Redeem for 7.5k Goosebux (New)
- 70Group—Redeem for 7k Goosebux (New)
- 4Peep—Redeem for 4k Goosebux (New)
- FALL—Redeem for 6.5k Goosebux
- TRAILER—Redeem for 5k Goosebux
- 4MILL—Redeem for 100k Goosebux
- Spooky—Redeem for 7.5k Goosebux
- 14K—Redeem for 7.5k Goosebux
- 13K—Redeem for 7.5k Goosebux
- 3500Peep—Redeem for 10k Goosebux
- 12K—Redeem code for 7.5k Goosebux
- 3MIL—Redeem code for 10k Goosebux
- SOZ—Redeem code for 5k Goosebux
Prodigy Drift Codes (Expired)
- 11K—Redeem code for 7,5k Goosebux
- 10k_Likes—Redeem code for rewards
- 2MIL—Redeem code for 10k Goosebux
- 9000Likes—Redeem code for rewards
- 8000Likes—Redeem code for rewards
- 7000Likes—Redeem code for rewards
- Peep3K—Redeem code for rewards
- 1MIL—Redeem code for 10k Goosebux
- TwitterFollower—Redeem code for rewards
- NewGame—Redeem code for rewards
- Christmas—Redeem code for rewards
- NewGoose—Redeem code for rewards
- Follower—Redeem code for 2,2k Goosebux
- GroupGoals—Redeem code for 3,5k Goosebux
- 17M—Redeem code for 4,5k Goosebux
- Halloween—Redeem code for rewards
- TrickOrTreat—Redeem code for rewards
- 4JULY—Redeem code for 4th of July car and 5k Goosebux
- Patience—Redeem code for 2,5k Goosebux
- VIP——Redeem code for rewards
- Week of Updates——Redeem code for 8k Goosebux
- BYE360—Redeem for rewards
- GRAPHICS—Redeem for rewards
- MILESTONES—Redeem for rewards
- Goose—Redeem for rewards
- RD2021—Redeem for rewards
- XMAS—Redeem for rewards
Prodigy Drift, FAQ
Here’s everything you need to know regarding Prodigy Drift codes.
How to redeem Prodigy Drift codes
It's easy to redeem codes for free rewards in Prodigy Drift. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Launch Prodigy Drift on Roblox.
- Click on the Menu button on the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the code in the Type code here text box.
- Click Submit to redeem your reward.
How can you get more Prodigy Drift codes?
To get the latest Prodigy Drift codes from the developer Network Solutions, follow them on @NS_GamesRB and join them on their Network Solutions Discord Server. Here at Pro Game Guides, we have the latest codes from the developer, so make sure to bookmark this page and often return to claim all your freebies.
Why aren't my Prodigy Drift codes working?
There may be several reasons why your Prodigy Drift codes are not working. When typed into the text box, these codes may be mistyped or missing punctuation. Copy and paste the codes from our working list to avoid making any mistakes before clicking on the Submit button. These codes could be expired; claim the codes as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss any rewards from the developer. Codes are time-sensitive for most Roblox experiences and can last hours or months.
What are the basic controls in Prodigy Drift?
To make sure that you drift as best and start pulling longer drifts than the competitors in the game, you will need to learn these basic controls to understand how the car controls. These are the basic controls for driving all the vehicles in the game.
- W key: Throttle
- S key: Brake
- D key: Steer car right
- A key: Steer car left
- Spacebar key: Handbrake
- E key: Shift Up
- Q key: Shift Down
What is a Prodigy Drift game?
Prodigy Drift is a racing game with a twist. The better you are at drifting, the higher you will score in the game. Take on different courses and races against your friends and other players in the game. In the pit, you can chat and get to know other players. With only five cars in the game, tune the car to race precisely how you want it to! Can you drift longer than anybody else to race your way to the top of the leaderboards?