The Phasmophobia Halloween Update fixed several bugs that were left present from the Apocalypse update. Additionally, the lobby is decorated for Halloween and contains many hidden secrets and Easter Eggs. Players that are familiar with the previous lobby room will have an idea of how to find everything quickly. These are all the changes from the Halloween Update in Phasmophobia.
All Changes and Fixes from the Phasmophobia Halloween Update
The Halloween update changes many features introduced from the Apocalypse Update of Phasmophobia. The game also fixes many bugs introduced while adding some quality-of-life improvements. Here is everything that has changed.
- Resetting the player's save will now provide an 'Are you sure' before continuing.
- Resetting the player's save is only possible when not in a lobby.
- Adding or removing an item from the player's loadout will automatically save it.
- The 'Save Loadout' button is now removed.
- It is more obvious which loadout the player currently has equipped.
- A description is now required when submitting a player report.
- Reports against players cannot be submitted twice within 24 hours.
- Memory leaks have been fixed.
- UI Arrows now scale better with lower resolution monitors and 4:3 aspect ratios.
- Resetting the player's save now reloads the main menu and fixes UI Displaying value before reset.
- Equipment is lost upon death again.
- The invite code will remain hidden when returning from a game in a public lobby.
- Maps will now unlock along the 'Level unlock' screen.
- The ghost's name on the statistics page will be localized.
- Fixed the bug where Vosk voice recognition wouldn't work due to an empty voice models file.
- VR Belt items now face the right direction.
All Halloween Lobby Secrets in Phasmophobia
Many lobby changes were made for Halloween in Phasmophobia, removing the balloons and replacing the glowsticks. There are jack-o-lanterns that players can light up by using the lighter on the table where the daily and weekly checklists are. Over by the equipment, players can pick up a UV Light to reveal several hidden messages around the place. These are all the messages that players can find around the lobby:
- We're Still Here - Found underneath the board.
- Why Did You Leave? - Found above the board.
- You Can't Escape Us - Found underneath the newspaper board.
- You Shouldn't Have Taken These - Found by Cursed Possessions Trophy Case.
- Multiple Six Six Six/666 - Found on the wall by the staircase.
- Don't Look In - Found by the door next to the staircase leading up to the games.
- We Told You - Found to the right of the door next to the staircase.
- We'll Always Be With You - Found by the staircase leading to the van.
- We Said Don't Leave - Found by the van near the staircase.
- Tally Marks - Found on the right wall next to the equipment.
- Pentagram - Found on the center of the floor.
- Arrow - Found by the pentagram, pointing towards the door.
By examining the door the arrow points to, a group of spirits will appear, along with a summoning circle. Only the player that went to the door will experience seeing them, and the spirits will disappear either after a set amount of time or after the player walks near enough them.
For more Phasmophobia guides, check out All Easter Eggs in Sunny Meadows in Phasmophobia on Pro Game Guides.