Magnezone is one of the most powerful Electric-type Pokémon in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. To get Magnezone, players will have to find the precursor to this evolution, Magnemite. Tracking this Pokémon down may take some time, but the reward is well worth the struggle.
There are several areas players can find Magnemite in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, which we've listed below:
- Fuego Ironworks
- Players can find hordes of this Pokémon once they make their way through the Hall of Fame.
- Fuego Ironworks can be found west of Route 205 and just above Floaroma Town.
- Grand Underground
- Magnemite is a rare spawn in the Grand Underground, may take some time to find.
- Players can enter the Grand Underground after completing the first gym and receiving their Explorer Kit from the elderly attendant in Eterna City. This happens as part of the story, so just continue playing if you don't have the gear yet.
- Can be found in the following caves:
- Plain Cave
- Whiteout Cave
- Spacious Cave
- Icy Cave
- Glacial Cave
For more information on catching Magnemite, check out the video guide below, which helped us track this rare Pokémon down.
For more on Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, be sure to visit some of our other articles, like How to get Rotom Forms in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl here on Pro Game Guides.