Lady Luctopus’ Casino is an electric world in Psychonauts, one filled with rigged games and unobtainable riches. That’s why Raz will have to fix the games before he can win. This includes the level’s rigged Pillinko machine.
To beat the rigged game, Raz will have to reset several of Agent Forsythe’s thought processes. Rewiring her minds involves completing the following steps:
- Play the rigged Pillinko machine-before fixing things Raz will have to see just how broken things are. Run through the mini game and let Raz examine the problem with Pillinko.
- Once he’s failed to win a gazillion dollars, three sets of gamblers will pitch in and speak to Raz about his shortcoming in the gambling mini game. Talk to each of these gamblers separately to spawn six separate thoughts.
- Once these thoughts are spawned, players will need to connect the following thoughts together using Mental Connection:
- Wisdom and Decisions
- Quitting and Judgement
- Moderation and Victory
- This set of feelings involves partaking in a new platform section, one that also opens the path to the final two thoughts necessary to fix the Pillinko Machine.
- Share and Feelings
- This set of thoughts is located at the end of the aforementioned platforming portion, and will end Raz’s quest for a fair gambling experience.
- Once players have connected these four sets of feelings, return to the Pillinko machine and play the game. Win the rich couple Raz spoke to a baby by rolling into the newly opened jackpot slot, and they’ll give him a gazillion dollars, one third of what he needs to enter the High Rollers area.