In Ravenous Devils, you will need to make several cooked food recipes that you can serve to customers or place on display shelves. However, how much each cooked item sells for is not explained. Luckily, the list below will explain what each recipe's cooked food sells for in Ravenous Devils.
Disclaimer: This list is a work in progress, and more recipes and their prices will get added to the list as we find them and more get added to the game
All Recipies in Ravenous Devils
The following are all prices for cooked food in Ravenous Devils, and each price is what each recipe will sell for when placed on a display shelf.
- Minced Meat = $0.9
- Mice Meat + Flour = $1.04
- Minced Meat + Tomato + Flour = $2.15
- Minced Meat + Tomato = $1.65
- Minced Meat + Egg = $1.04
- Minced Meat + Sasuage + Steak = $3.35
- Steak = $1.69
- Steak + Potato + Onion = $2.15
- Steak + Tomato + Onion = $2.65
- Steak + Potato = TBD
- Steak + Flour + Egg = TBD
- Steak + Tomato + Potato = $2.55
- Susage = $1.15
- Susage + Steak + Tomato = $3.40
- Susage + Egg = $1.65
- Susage + Potato = TBD
- Susage + Flour = $1.65
- Susage+ Tomato + Onion = TBD
What should you sell in Ravenous Devils?
In short, we recommend selling a mixture of quick and cost-efficient recipes and ones that sell for a lot on display shelves. Doing so will ensure that you keep a well-stocked kitchen, which will allow you to serve customers at tables who request certain recipes.
For more on Ravenous Devils, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered!