As a tactical FPS game that requires players to properly handle hostile situations, players need to choose their gear wisely in Ready or Not. Sometimes you'll need better maneuverability or specific tools to get you through a mission, so it's important to know what gear you have available to you and what it does.
Armor and headwear are your primary forms of defense in hostile situations. You will need to use everything listed below at some point to protect yourself from a variety of conditions.
- Light Armor: Provides protection from most small arms calibers and protects the front and rear upper body. It has the most maneuverability of any armor.
- Heavy Armor: Provides protection from small and heavy calipers and protects the entire front and rear torso, as well as some of the arms and legs. The design causes less maneuverability and slows down the person wearing it.
- Night Vision Goggles: Allows the wearer to see better in low-light conditions and allows them to see IR (Infrared) Markers and Lasers.
- CBRN Riot Gasmask: Protects the wearer's lungs by filtering the air to remove irritants and chemicals.
- Anti-Flash Goggles: Protects the user from bright flashes of light, like those from flash grenades.
- Ballistic Facemask: Protects the face from small arms calipers and non-lethal ammunition like Beanbags.
That's all the wearable equipment in the game so far! This is an Early Access game, so don't be surprised if they add more gear in future updates.
Be sure to check out our Ready or Not Homepage to see all the latest news, guides, and content for the game!