If you want to know what kind of perks and bonuses certain types of armor has in Realm Royale check out our guide below!
If you are curious about the stats behind the armor in Realm Royale then our guide has a full list of armor with stats and the buffs that come with it! When you move up in rarity on your armor you will start to gain small buffs for various things. For example, your boots will give you a bonus to mount speed, chest armor gives you passive health regeneration, and gloves will help speed up your ability to swap weapons and reload quicker!
Realm Royale Armor List
You can currently have four different types of armor: Boots, Chest Armor, Gloves, and a Helmet. Each of these items have four different rarities: common (white), rare (green), epic (purple), and legendary (orange).
Boots give you bonus mount speed once you hit the epic and legendary rarities.
- Greaves (Common): +100 Armor.
- Greaves (Rare): +160 Armor.
- Greaves (Epic): +220 Armor, +5% Mount Speed.
- Greaves (Legendary): +300 Armor, +15% Mount Speed.
With chest armor the higher you go in rarity the more health per second you will regenerate! Oddly enough, both the common and rare breastplate have the same amount of armor but offer no other benefits. It might just be a bug, because I would guess the common breastplate should have +50 armor.
- Breastplate (Common): +100 Armor.
- Breastplate (Rare): +160 Armor.
- Breastplate (Epic): +220 Armor, +5 HPS.
- Breastplate (Legendary): +300 Armor, +15 HPS.
Epic and Legendary Gloves currently give you bonuses to weapon swap speed and reload speed.
- Gauntlets (Common): +100 Armor.
- Gauntlets (Rare): +160 Armor.
- Gauntlets (Epic): +220 Armor, +10% Swap Speed, +10% Reload Speed.
- Gauntlets (Legendary): +300 Armor, +30% Swap Speed, +30% Reload Speed.
Epic and Legendary Helmets currently give you a boost to Cooldown Reduction.
- Helm (Common): +100 Armor.
- Helm (Rare): +160 Armor.
- Helm (Epic): +220 Armor, +10% Cooldown Reduction.
- Helm (Legendary): +300 Armor, +30% Cooldown Reduction.