Our Remnant: From the Ashes Traits List Guide features a full look at all of the traits you can find in the game! We've got all the information you'll need on how-to unlock and where-to find them. Traits are an important part of the game, and will help increase the strength of your character throughout your journey.
Traits are passive abilities that provide unique and powerful passive bonuses to your character. You can gain different Traits throughout the game by defeating bosses, completing secret objectives, leveling up weapons, and a whole lot more. Each trait can be leveled up a maximum of 20 times. Traits Points are earned by leveling up and defeating bosses, you can also gain them by finding Tomes of Knowledge consumables.
Remnant: From the Ashes Traits List
Here's a full list of traits you can earn throughout the game.
- Vigor Max - Increases Max Health by +2.5 per Point.
- How-to Get - Default Trait.
- Endurance - Increases Max Stamina by +2.5 per Point.
- How-to Get - Default Trait.
- Arcane Strike - Increases Mod Power gained on Melee hits by +2.5%.
- How-to Get - Defeat The Ravager.
- Bark Skin - Increases Armor Effectiveness by +1.25% per Point.
- How-to Get - Obtain the Twisted Mask from the Mad Merchant in Junk Town. Equip it and speak to the Living Tree on Earth. Only one player can obtain this per playthrough.
- Catalyst - Proc Chance +1% per Point.
- How-to Get - Defeat The Thrall in Corsus - Musk Forge.
- Cold as Ice - Increases Backstab Damage.
- How-to Get - Defeat your friends during the Brabus encounter.
- Elder Knowledge - Increases Experience Point Bonus by +1.75% per Point.
- How-to Get - Play the tape recorder in the basement of Ward 13.
- Executioner - Increases Critical Hit Chance by +1% per Point.
- How-to Get - Defeat Ixillis in Crosus.
- Exploiter - Increases Weak Spot Damage by 1.25% per Point.
- How-to Get - Kill 150 enemies with Weak Spot Damage.
- Glutton - Consumable Use Speed +2.5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Defeat The Unclean One.
- Guardian's Blessing - Melee Damage Reduction +1% per Point.
- How-to Get - Look in the "detailed descriptions" section for an explanation.
- Handling - Decreases Gun Spread and Recoil by -1% per Point.
- How-to Get - Collect 10 Weapons.
- Keeper's Blessing - Increase Elemental Resistance by +1% per Point.
- How-to Get - Find The Labyrinth or Help the Rebels on Yaesha.
- Kingslayer - Critical Hit Damage +2.5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Defeat The Undying King in Rhom - Hall of The Undying.
- Mind's Eye - Increases Ranged Damage by +1.25% per Point.
- How-to Get - Defeat The Dreamer/Nightmare.
- Mother's Blessing - Ranged Damage Reduction by +1% per Point.
- How-to Get - Defend the Root Mother.
- Quick Hands - Increases Weapon Reload Speed by 1.5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Defeat the second Dungeon Boss.
- Rapid Strike - Increases Melee Attack Speed.
- How-to Get - Level a non-boss Melee weapon to 20.
- Recovery - Increases the value of Stamina Regeneration and decreases its delay by +1.25% per Point.
- How-to Get - Defeat Claviger in Rhom - The Spindle.
- Revivalist - Revive Speed +5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Revive your teammates.
- Scavenger - Increases Scrap Boost by +2.5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Talk to Reggie until you run down all of his dialogue. Give him the Tarnished Ring which is obtained randomly on Earth.
- Shadow Walker - Reduces Enemy Awareness by 1-.5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Hunter Starting Trait or obtained by completing the Hunter's Hideout event that can randomly spawn in the Hidden Grotto dungeon on Earth.
- Sleight of Hand - Weapon Swap Speed +2.5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Get a 100 kills with 10 different guns (1,000 total kills, 100 on each gun).
- Spirit - Increases Mod Power Generation by 2.5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Ex-Cultist Starting Trait or obtained by completing the Supply Run event that can randomly spawn in Sorrow's Field dungeon on Earth.
- Swiftness - Movement Speed Increased.
- How-to Get - Go to the bell puzzle in Yaesha, and ring the bells with the following combination: 1-1-3-4-1-1-3-2 (left-most bell: 1, right-most bell: 5).
- Suspicion - Reduced Friendly Fire Damage Taken.
- How-to Get - Be downed by your teammates 10 times.
- Teamwork - Increases Teamwork Range by 1 meter per Point.
- How-to Get - Play in Multiplayer.
- Triage - Health Regeneration Effectiveness +5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Obtained after speaking to Navun at Yaesha - Shrine of The Immortals.
- Trigger Happy - Increase Weapon Fire Rate by 1% per Point.
- How-to Get - Level a non-boss ranged weapon to 20.
- Warrior - Increases Melee Damage by 1.25% per Point.
- How-to Get - Scrapper Starting Trait or obtained by completing the Tale of Two Liz's event that can randomly spawn in The Warren dungeon on Earth.
- Will to Live - Increases Health while wounded by +5% per Point.
- How-to Get - Be Revived in Multiplayer.
- World Walker - Reduces Stamina Cost by -1% per Point.
- How-to Get - Obtained when you first enter Rhom.
More Great Remnant: From the Ashes Content
- How to play Co-op in Remnant: From the Ashes
- Remnant: From the Ashes: Bell Puzzle Solutions Guide – Red Doe, Pan Flautist, Ravager
- Remnant: From the Ashes Weapons – How-to Find Hidden/Secret Guns & Melee Weapons!
- Remnant: From the Ashes Armor Sets – How-to Find Hidden/Secret Sets!
- Remnant: From the Ashes – How-to Reset All Trait Points
Obtaining some of the traits requires a bit more explanation, so here's a bit more detail when it is needed.
Guardian's Blessing Trait
You need to find the Strange Curio item, open up the dungeon with it and fight the boss. Bring him down to 50% health and he will flee. From here, you'll need to go to the Stuck Merchant which is in Yaesha. A Guardian Ring will be on the ground in this area, once you pick it up, the boss will spawn again. Kill him for good this time and you will earn the trait.